HSSC Jobs Clerk Recruitment 2019: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has started the application process for group ‘C’ Clerk post on 24 June.
The application form for HSSC 2019 Clerk Recruitment is online and can be filled till 8 July on the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s homepage hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has started the application process for recruitment of Group ‘C’ clerk posted on the official website hssc.gov.in.
The commission will be hiring for 4,858 clerk posts. The HSSC 2019 examination for the post of clerk will be held from 22 July to 18 August.
HSSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
To get the above mention job applicant to have to read full eligibility criteria before apply.
HSSC Jobs Education Qualification
To be eligible for this job candidate should be a graduate from government approved university and have studied Hindi/Sanskrit in High School.
HSSC Jobs Age Limit
The age bracket is between 17-42 years. Age relaxation will be given to Haryana State domiciles only.
Candidate belonging to SC/BC categories with 47 years of age can also apply. While for PwD candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
HSSC Jobs Application Fee
|General||Male 100 / Female 50|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State||Male 25 / Female 13|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of
How To Apply HSSC Jobs Application Form
Below are the steps for filling online HSSC online form
- Visit the homepage of HSSC: hssc.gov.in
- Click on Application Form for HSSC 2019 Clerk Recruitment link
- Register it by creating your account, password and generating a registration number
- Login to fill in all the required personal, educational, professional details
- Pay the HSSC 2019 Clerk Application Form fee and upload the scanned document
- Submit the HSSC 2019 Clerk Application Form and take a printout.
HSSC Jobs Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising
1. 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
2. 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics,
Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.
The 10 marks for Socio-Economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
1. If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any department/ Board/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State of Government or Government of India. (5 marks)
2. If the applicant is:-
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years: or
(iii) the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years,”.
3. If the applicant belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class. (5 marks)
HSSC Jobs Important Dates
|Online Application Start||24 June 2019|
|Registration Last Date||08 July 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11 July 2019|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
HSSC Jobs Vacancy details