HP SET Admit Card 2021 – HPPSC Recruitment Admit Card Download
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the HP SET Admit Card 2021 online. As per the official notification, they will conduct the examination in November 2021. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Username and Password. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
HP SET Admit Card 2021
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test admit card on the official website. The eligible candidates can download the admit card to appear for the exam. According to the official notice, the test will be held in two shifts that are Paper 1 and Paper 2 on 22 November 2020. HPPSC has uploaded the hall ticket on the official website and the candidates can download it via their details that are Username and Password. Check this article to get all the important updates from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket, Pattern, and etc.
HP SET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the test:
|Release date of application form||April 2021|
|Last date of the application form||May 2021|
|HP SET Hall Ticket||4th week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
|HPSET 2021 Counseling||July 2021|
HP SET Exam Schedule 2021
Refer to the table given below to check the exam schedule for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
|Paper||Date of Test||Exam Time|
|Paper 1||TBA||10:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Paper 2||November 2021||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
Steps to download HP SET Admit Card 2021
There are certain steps that the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website or click here
- On the homepage, find and click on the link of admit card
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are User ID and Password
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the HP SET Hall Ticket 2021
The applicants can download the hall ticket now from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the hall. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Post Name
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
HP SET 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Stages of the Exam||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|No of Questions||50||100|
|Duration||1 hour||2 hours|
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, mobile, calculator in the hall.
HP SET 2021 Application Fee
The HP SET 2021 Examination Fee details can be checked hereby:
|General /EWS||RS 700/-|
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) of H.P.||RS 350/-|
|SC /ST of H.P. /BPL(General BPL/SC BPL / ST BPL of H.P., PWD (General PWD/S.C. PWD/ S.T. PWD, OBC PWD) of H.P. & EWS BPL of H.P.||175/-|
Modes of Payment
- Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Payment through another mode will not be accepted.
HP SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
HP SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria are listed below which has to be fulfilled to appear for the exam:
- Candidates having a score of 55% marks in Master’s Degree from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications are eligible for this Test. The SC/ST/Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer of H.P./ and Persons with Disability (PWD) of H.P. category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree are eligible for this test.
- Who all are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent or have appeared for their qualifying Master’s Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s had been completed by 19 September 1991 shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their postgraduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET. Similarly, a candidate having a Degree in Hotel Management is not eligible to appear in the subject of Tourism Administration.
- Candidates having a post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University / Institute or foreign Degree/ diploma/certificate awarded by the Foreign University/ Institute should in their own. interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s Degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi is eligible to apply.
Exemptions from HP SET
- Those who have a Ph.D. degree as per UGC regulations 2009 are exempt from NET / SELT / SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor(s) or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions.
- Such candidates who qualified SET by UGC for Assistant Professor, prior to 01 June 2002, are also exempted.
In addition, those candidates who cleared SET from 1 Jun 2002 onwards, they are eligible to apply for the Assistant Professor post in institutions, colleges, universities in those states where they cleared SET.