The application form for HP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 is available soon online. Himachal Pradesh Police has released the application form to recruit the Constable (Male/Female) for the total posts of 1334 vacancies on the official website. It is expected that recruitment notification will release in November 2020. The eligible candidates need to apply for the application form before the last date. The candidate’s selection will based on the Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates should regularly visit the official website for further updates on the recruitment process. Read further to get the link to the online application form.
- HP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
- HP Police Constable Recruitment Key Dates
- How to apply for HP Police Constable Recruitment
- HP Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- HP Police Constable Recruitment Vacancies
- HP Police Constable Recruitment Admit Card
- How to Download HP Police Job Admit Card
- Important instructions
HP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Himachal Pradesh Police will invite the application form from eligible applicants for Constable (Male/Female) for a total of 1334 Vacancies soon on the official website. The eligible candidates can apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission. The candidate’s selection will be conducted based on the Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test. Check this article to get all the important updates such as Key dates, eligibility, the application process, check to admit card, and important instructions.
HP Police Constable Recruitment Key Dates
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Notification (Expected)||November 2020|
|Release date of application form||Available Soon|
|Last date of application form||Available Soon|
|Release of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Written Exam||Available Soon|
|Publication of Results||Available Soon|
How to apply for HP Police Constable Recruitment
There are certain steps which candidate should follow to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Click on the link to the recruitment
- Fill the form with the asked details like Personal Details, Contact Details, Education Details, and upload the required documents such as a photograph, signature, and etc
- Submit the application form and proceed to pay the application fee
- Take the print out of the application form after successfully submitting it.
HP Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the process:
|AGE Limit||Minimum AGE: 18 years
Maximum AGE: 23 years
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10th/12th standard from a recognized board to be eligible to apply.|
HP Police Constable Recruitment Vacancies
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the vacancies details:
|Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Driver cum Pump Operator||11|
HP Police Constable Recruitment Admit Card
The admit card will be released a few days before the date of the examination on the official website. The applicant can access the hall ticket from the official website via the correct login details such as Registration Number and password. Candidates can check the link of the admit card on the home page of the official website.
How to Download HP Police Job Admit Card
Applicants need to check the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find and click on the link of the admit card
- Then login with correct asked details
- Now click on the download option of the admit card.
- Download or take a printout of the hall ticket.
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the hall.