The RRB has already declared the notification for RRB Group C & RRB Group D after four years in the Indian Railways. The candidates who already applied for the RRB Recruitment process can check the application status on the official website of RRB, www.indianrailways.gov.in. There are around 70 lakh candidates who applied for the RRB Recruitment posts. The RRB Group C and RRB Group D exam dates are already declared. The Admit card for the RRB Recruitment 2018 has also released. Candidates can also check the RRB Group C Admit Card and RRB Group D Admit Card. Here we give you the details on how to check the rejected list of RRB and upload documents for the RRB Rejected List 2018.
RRB Recruitment 2018 – Rejected Candidate List
The RRB Recruitment rejected list has been uploaded to the regional official website of RRB on the first week of July 2018. The candidates can now check the application status for their registration. The reasons for rejecting any candidate’s application can stop that particular candidate by appearing on the examination. The rejected candidate also cannot download the RRB Group C Admit Card and RRB Group D Admit Card. The rejected candidate list can be appearing separately region wise in different regional website of RRB.
RRB Recruitment 2018 – Reasons for Rejection
- Photographs uploaded incorrectly.
- Documents uploaded incorrectly.
- Applied more than once for a particular post.
- Incomplete submission.
- Do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Non- Payment of Fees.
- Faulty Signature.
- Name of the candidate already listed in the Debarred List.
How to Check the RRB ALP Rejected List 2018
Railway Board Already declared All rejected list who error in applying process, here full process to check and modification of your form.
- Visit the link given by applying here. http://www.rly-rect-appn.in
- Click on the regional website for you.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Captcha and Click on Login.
- Your Application Status will be shown in PDF format.
How To Check Group D Rejected List 2018
RRB Board Uploaded All List Of Candidate Who error to fill in the exam, now fill your fast to get in examination. Here Full Process and Easy Steps to Modify your Form.
- Visit Official Website Of Group D Application Status https://rrbonlinereg.in/
- Now Find Candidate Login Click on it
- Now Choose Your Board Where You Form fill.
- After Choose board Now Open a new tab
- Fill Your registration Number, date of birth
- Click On Submit And Modify If error
How to Upload Documents for RRB Recruitment 2018
Uploading documents for the rejected candidates will be done separately region wise. The candidate must login by putting their Registration Number and Date of Birth. There must be a separate tab for uploading documents. Here we give you the instructions to upload documents for RRB.
Instructions of Uploading Photograph for RRB
- The Color passport photograph with white/light color back ground.
- Photograph of size 35mmX45mm with name and date printed on it.
- Must be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI.
- Size of the photograph should be between 20-50 KB
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera directly.
- In case the candidate wears glass, then the photograph should not have any glare on glasses.
- PWD candidates should also upload passport photograph as per above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.