How To Apply RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 Online
RRB NTPC Board now recruitment large number of vacancy. You will find full details on how to apply online rrb ntpc recruitment 2020. RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the post for the recruitment of RRB NTPC 2020. According to the Railway Recruitment Board, official advertisement it is expected that it will fill 2,50,000 Non-Technical Railway Jobs in India. The Non-Technical Railway Jobs include Apprentice Typist, Assistant Station Master etc, So the candidate who wants to apply for NTPC jobs has to fill the RRB NTPC 2020 online application as soon as possible before the last date. It is an excellent opportunity for those candidates who want to be a part of Government jobs in India. This article, you will find full details about how to apply online RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020.
|Start Of Application Date||01.03.2019|
|End Of Application Date||31.03.2019|
|NTPC Official Notification||Click Here|
|NTPC Recruitment details||Railway NTPC Recruitment 2020 – Notification, Exam Pattern, Application Process|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
How To Apply Online RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020
RRB NTPC Upload a Large Number Of Vacant On their official website. You need to know how to apply online RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020, this article will definitely help you. If you are done from own you will save own some money. So Start Now Process. Follow All Step carefully if you stuck at any step please use the comment section to help from our expert.
- RRB NTPC Apply online from official website only. To New registration of ntpc click the direct link which is given above the table.
- After Clicking on Url Page Will open will details all RRB Boards. Click On Board name which you want to apply online. Image Below How to Look Like On Screen. Click On the image to view full size.
- After Choosing/Clicking On Board Name Page Will Redirect zone website where asking some important details. Some Important Question Asking Qualification On which basis you applying if you completed graduated then select graduate.
- choose your caste category and if any pwbd.
- Now Click On Check Availability You will see in table when all vacant post available.
- Click On Apply
- After Opening Page Read All Important Steps, Terms Conditions and other details Carefully.
- Tick the declaration
- Click On Submit Button page will redirect new url where see all important details asking.
- Fill Important Personal details Full Name, Date Of Birth, Adhar Card, Father Name, Mother Name, Matric Roll Number And Year passing, Mobile number and email id.
- Tick On Declaration And click on continue.
- Fill Other Important details And Choose the Payment method
- Payment Method Debit Card, Card Card, SBI, hallan And Net banking
- Take Print Out For Any Further issue you will get.
If You have any problem please comment below, we will help you.