NEET 2020 Application Form can be filled by you (Self) Online Mode. Here Full Steps By Steps Guide to online Application For 2020 Exam. Every year CBSE takes Exam Of 12th Pass (Biology Student) To makes students dream successfully. After Cleared NEET, You Choose Some College To take admission and get an MBBS Degree. NEET Online Registration Will be Started In November 2019. students Can check Step by Step How To Online Here. Before Step Here Some Info Must Need So First We Covered it.
Required Details To Online NEET 2020
- NEET 2020 Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Offline NEET 2020 Application Form will not be accepted.
- All the applicants must have their Aadhar card ready and it is mandatory for the Indian citizen to be filled in the form.
- Applicants from the newly formed state like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J&K (opted seats under 15% all India quota) will be required self-declaration to apply for NEET.
- The NEET 2020 application form will be released by the authority in the month of February 2019.
- Applicants must have their scanned images of the photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (3 KB – 20 KB)in the JPG format.
- Applicants, who will commit mistakes in the application, can make a correction in the second week of March 2020.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
How To Online NEET 2020 Form/Application
To Online Your NEET 2020 Application you must follow all steps. You may already know cbse not accepts any other mode to fill the form of NEET.
- First Open Official Website of NEET ie www.cbseneet.nic.in
- After Open Page Go Below You Will Find One Option “Apply Online 2020″ Click On It
- Now Page Will Be Loaded With Full Instruction Read It CareFully Then Click Accept and Proceed
- Now After Loaded Page. Page Asking Some Useful your Information
- Fill Your Name, Date Of Birth, category, State and Other Details Fill On The page
- Fill Your Adhar Card Number, Mobile Number, email and captcha correct and tick on agree button then click on Preview And Next.
- After Click On Preview Then Your Details Will Show check the correct or not. Then Click On Next
- Now Time to create your password choose your strong password which you easily remember. password use to login and change any details.
- Now Choose Security Question and Answer it ( Question Will Ask For forget password so remember this also)
- Now CBSENEET Will Sent OTP to your number Just enter it And Click Submit
- Now Login With Your Registration Number And Password.
- After Login Fill All Details You Will Choose 3 center 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Always Use Permanent Adress
- Now Click On Preview Read All Correct or not
- Now Review Your Entry and Click Final Submit
- Now Time To Scan All Document Such As Adharcard, Passport size photo, your mark sheet and other required.
- Upload It all And Click On Submit
- Now pay Online fees How You Want To Pay. If You have net banking choose net banking or debit or credit card.
- Now pay the payment online and Backing To Page
- Click On Print And Print 3 copies for further use
If You have any problem don’t hesitate just comment below we surely help you.
आपको किओ भी परेशानी हो निचे कमेंट जरुर करे हम आपकी मदद करेंगे
अगर आपको मदद होगया तो कृपया शेयर जरुर करे दुसरो के साथ उनकी मदद करे