Haryana SSC Recruitment – HSSC publishes the notification of the recruitment. So, HSSC publishes the notification for 697 posts of Gram Sachiv.
So, the application form is available on the official website. Candidates need to fill the application form
So candidates who are interested in Haryana SSC Recruitment an apply online and start preparing for the exam.
- Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Details
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission Important Dates
- Haryana SSC Recruitment Application form 2020
- Haryana SSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2020 Vacancy Details
- How To Apply for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2020
Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 Details
HSSC Recruitment 2020 important details are given below. So, candidates can check the details from the table given below.
|Full-Form||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Location||Haryana state|
|Name of the Post||Gram Sachiv|
|Number of post vacancies||697 vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Important Dates
Candidates who are interested to apply can check the mentioned dates. So, expected dates have been given in the table below. But don’t take the below dates as confirmed dates.
Candidates are asked to check it and start preparing.
|Notification publication date||17.02.2020|
|Starting date of filling an Application form||17.02.2020|
|Last date to apply||2.03.2020 (Expected)|
|Last day to pay the Application Fee||5.03.2020(Expected)|
|Admit card Download date||10 days before the examination|
|HSSC Examination 2020 date||will be released soon|
|Declaration of the result||will be declared soon|
Haryana SSC Recruitment Application form 2020
Haryana SSC Recruitment Application forms 2020 is out on 17th February 2020. So, candidates need to apply via online mode.
HSSC Application fee 2020
|General||100 Rupees||50 Rupees|
|ST or SC and OBS||Rupees50||Rupees13|
|Other State||100 Rupees|
|PH or Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||No charge||No charge|
So, candidates need to pay the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Application fee 2020 through the online or offline official website.
Candidates can pay application fees through Debit or Credit card. Also, they can pay through Net Banking.
Haryana SSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying for the Haryana SSC Recruitment it is necessary to know the eligibility criteria. The criteria are discussed below. So candidates can check it below-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION –
- So candidates should have completed Graduation or its equivalent.
- Also, candidates need to pass 10+2 or Intermediate from any recognized Government University.
- Candidates should also do Matric with Hindi, Urdu, and Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
So, the Haryana SSC Recruitment age limit is discussed below.
- So, candidates minimum age should be 17years
- and candidates maximum age should be 42 years.
- So the selection process of HSSC recruitment is based on written examination and Socio-Economic Criteria.
- Written Exam will be conducted of 90 marks
- Also, it is based on candidates experience
So, the salary details for the Haryana SSC 2020 is given below –
- Candidates who have applied for Gram Sachiv their expected salary is 19,900.
- And it may exceed to 63,200.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2020 Vacancy Details
Vacancy Details of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission are discussed in the table below- There are total 1327 vacancy posts
HARYANA GRAM SACHIV VACANCY DETAILS 2019
|Post Name||Vacancy details|
How To Apply for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2020
Steps of how to apply are given below. So, candidates can follow the below steps to check the result.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then-candidate needs to click on the advertisement notification.
- Now find the Advertisement .no and click on it.
- So, after clicking on the new advertisement, fill the Application details.
- They can do so by entering their personal and educational details
- So, after filling all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then candidates can check the application form and download them.
- Also, take out the printout for their admission process.