HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2021: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has re-invited posts for recruitment to Laboratory Attendant, Supervisor Female, Supervisor Female (Graduate) Sub-Inspector General. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSSC 15/2019 Recruitment from July 31 – August 16, 2021, by visiting the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission — hssc.gov.in.
This job drive is being done to fill a total of 4,322 vacancies in different departments of the Haryana government. Candidates can check all the relevant information such as educational qualification, required experience, the selection procedure for the vacancies, advertised through the HSSC Recruitment 2021 for 4,322 Vacancies Notification (15/2019), below.
Haryana Recruitment 2021: Important Dates and Events
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications||31 July 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||16 August 2021|
|Closing Date for Fee Submission –||18 August 2021|
Haryana Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Info
- Sub Inspector – 433 Posts
- Health Department
- Post Dental Hygienist – 29
- Post Laboratory Technician – 307
- Laboratory Attendant – 28
- MPHW – 565
- Pharmacist – 92
- Radiographer – 197
- B. Health Visitor – 8
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 66
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 100
- Staff Nurse – 1584
Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant – 546
- Women & Child Development
- Supervisor – 76
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Junior System Engineer – 126
- Post Clerk – 23
- Post Welfare Organiser – 77
- Divisional/Revenue Assistant of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)
- Revenue Accountant – 42 Posts
- Sub Inspector – 409 Posts
Employees State Insurance Health Care Haryana
- Staff Nurse – 24 Posts
- MPHW – 23 Posts
How to Apply for HSSC Jobs 2021
- The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format via online mode through www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the official website.
- Hit on your links provided.
- Follow the procedure.
All the best. Apply for your job Recruitment. Do follow up for more details.