The India Post office Department has released the notification of Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020 for the CYCLE – II/2019-2020. They have invited applications of a total of 608 vacancies that are available in various districts of Haryana such as Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ambala, Kurukshetra, Sonepat, Rohtak, Karnal, Bhiwani, Hissar, and etc for the Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Gramin Dak Sevak.
The eligible candidates need to fill up the online application form on or before 7th July 2020. You should regularly visit the official website for updates of Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020. You can get a direct link to the application form from this article.
- Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020
- Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Important details
- How To Apply Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020
- Application Fee
- Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Haryana GDS Merit List 2020
- How To Check Haryana GDS Merit List
- Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Important Documents
Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020
The India Post office Department has invited application for the post of Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the 608 vacancies. The application form is available on the official website from 8th June 2020. The last date to fill the application form & pay the fee is 7th July 2020. The vacancies are for the post of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Students who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. This article covers all the important updates of Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 i.e important dates, steps to apply, eligibility, how to check results and etc.
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Important details
Candidates can check the important details of the recruitment of Haryana GDS from the below table:
|Department Name||India Post GDS Online Engagement|
|Circle Name||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||608|
|Application Form||8th June 2020- 7th July 2020|
|Tentative result date||September 2020|
|Post Name||Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Selection Process||Merit basis|
How To Apply Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020
Follow the below method to know about application process.
- In the first step, the candidate has to register on the official website and obtain a unique registration number.
- Post that candidates need to make payment of the fee. UR / OBC/ EWS Male candidates are required to make the fee payment. They can pay online via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking or they can make offline payment at the nearest head post office. There is no fee for SC/ST /Female/ PWD candidates.
- In the next step, an application form will get opened, where they have to fill the application, upload documents, submit post preferences, and also need to upload photos & signature.
- Now they have to preview application form and then click on submit the application form successfully.
You can check the application fee from the below table:
|UR / OBC/ EWS Male||Rs 100/-|
|SC / ST /Female/ PWD||Free|
Candidates can pay the exam fee by visiting the official website. They can pay online via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking or they can even submit challan at the nearest head post office.
Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
The candidates should check their eligibility to apply for the Haryana GDS exam from the below table:
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
You can check the distribution of total no of vacancies from the table given below:
|Category||No of Posts|
Haryana GDS Merit List 2020
Haryana GDS Result will be declared shortly after the application process is over. The list of selected candidates will upload on the official website. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis. Their selection will depend on the marks scored on the 10th Standard. They will be selected under the Haryana Post office as GDS only if they have scored better marks than other candidates.
How To Check Haryana GDS Merit List
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Visit the official website of GDS online Engagement portal
- Check the result tab on the official home page
- Click on the “Haryana (608 Posts)” result link.
- Now the merit list of result will be downloaded in the PDF Form
- Open the list and check your name
- After that, you can download & print the result in the form of PDF File
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2020 Important Documents
Candidates are advised to check the official notification of Haryana GDS Recruitment 2020 to know the complete list of documents to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application form. Here is the list of documents that candidates need to upload with the application form:
- X class / SSC Certificate
- X class / SSC Mark Sheet
- Date of Birth proof
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability (if any)
- Certificate of Transgender (if any)