Gulbarga University Admit Card 2020 | GUG Hall Ticket 2020 Download
Gulbarga University has released its Admit Card for UG (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and other courses) and the PG( MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and another course). University conducts exams twice in the year in form of semester wise. Afterward, the University releases Admit Card for both the exams.
However, the University provides Admit Card in both Offline and Online mode. Students applying for Offline mode then the candidate has to visit the office window counter where all information about the Hall Ticket will be provided or students can check the Gulbarga University Time Table.
Gulbarga University Admit Card 2020
Given below is the table showing information about Admit Card status:
|Name of the University||Gulbarga University|
|Name of the Exam||UG and PG Exam|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Status||Will Be Updated Soon|
How To Download GUG Admit Card
Procedure for Downloading the Hall Ticket the candidate from gug.ac.in. The hall ticket of the University has provided some steps to be followed by the candidates. The Hall ticket will also help to check the GUG university result. The University has provided steps to help the candidates to access the GUG Hall Ticket easily by following these steps given below:
- Then visit the Official site i.e. gug.ac.in
- Click on the Exam Section.
- Then click on the Admit Card link.
- Fill in the required details.
- The Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- At last, take a print out of the Admit Card for further use.
Details On the Admit Card
Important details printed on the Admit Card. These details are must be required to be available on the GUG Exam Hall Tickets are given below.
- The name of the candidate.
- Examination Timing
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the subject paper
- Date and the day of the Examination
- Roll number of the candidate
- Subject paper code
- Signature of the candidate
- At last and most important is the photo of the candidate
Important Instruction For The Admit Card 2020
Given below are the important details regarding the admit card. Every candidate is required to know the following information.
- According to the Universities guideline that each and, every candidate should reach on time.
- All the candidates are requested to report 15 minutes before the given time in the Exam Hall.
- For every candidate, it is a must to bring a valid and proof Admit Card on the day of the Examination.
The above information is also available on the GUG Exam Admit Card 2020. If any student is unable to get the Admit Card through online mode then that means the candidate has to visit the window counter of the examination cell.