Gulbarga University Admission 2020- Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
The Gulbarga University Admission will start online. The interested candidate needs to fill the online application form. The candidate needs to read all the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. In the below of this article, we have given the direct link to apply. The candidates seeking admission to UG and PG courses will be required to fill the application form from the second week of June to the first week of July 2020. Gulbarga University is one of the most reputed educational institutions in the country, particularly in the state of Karnataka.
The selection for the Gulbarga University Admission will be done through the entrance test. Those who clear the Gulbarga Entrance Examination will be eligible to take admission in UG and PG courses in the university.
Gulbarga University is the best educational organization in the nation. Mainly in the state of Karnataka. The University offers different types of courses like postgraduate, M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs provide the diversity of regulations including the Science, Arts, and Commerce streams. Applications forms are out now students can apply for the admission process.
- Gulbarga University Admission Highlights
- Gulbarga University Admission Important Dates
- Admission Process of the Gulbarga University
- Selection Process of the Gulbarga University 2020
- Required Documents for Admission
- Important Date of Admissions
- Courses and Fee offered for Admission
- Gulbarga University Admission Form
- Gulbarga University Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for Gulbarga University Admission
- Exam Pattern by Gulbarga University 2020
Gulbarga University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gulbarga University|
|Course offered||UG / PG|
|Address||Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585106|
|State / UT||Karnataka|
Gulbarga University Admission Important Dates
Given below are the important tentative dates for M.Phil / Ph.D.
|Entrance Test Date||2nd week of September 2020|
|Date of Answer Key||3rd week of September 2020|
|Filling of Objection by Students Regarding and Key Answer||3rd week of September 2020|
|Date of GUG University Result||3rd week of September 2020|
|Date of Eligible List for Candidates||4th week of September 2020|
|Date of Interview for Eligible Candidates||4th week of September 2020|
|Date of Provisional List for Selected Candidates||4th week of September 2020|
|Date of Admission||1st week of October 2020|
|Last Date of Admission||2nd week of October 2020|
|Commencement of Course Work||2nd week of October 2020|
Gulbarga University Admission For PG
Given below are the important tentative dates for Post Graduates courses. It suggested to Gulbarga University to check Gulbarga University Time Table for admission dates.
|The release of Application Forms||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||1st week of June 2020|
|Admit Card||1st week of June 2020|
|Last Date of Documents with the submission of Printed Application Form||1st week of June 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of June 2020|
Admission Process of the Gulbarga University
- Students who want to take admission have to visit the Official Website of Gulbarga University.
- Then click on the application link and open the Application form.
- After successfully filling the application form upload the necessary documents.
- Now Pay the application fee can be paid through Online mode.
- After filling the application form students have to submit it on the Official Website.
- Official Website of Gulbarga University: www.gug.ac.in
Selection Process of the Gulbarga University 2020
Students will be selected through the entrance exam. Applicants who clear the test will qualify for the next level. According to the University students have to attend the counseling which they are authorized. Selection will be done through merit-based by the Gulbarga University.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th mark sheet with the passed certificate.
- 12th mark sheet with the passed certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Hall Ticket
- Category Certificate
Important Date of Admissions
Given are the important dates for the Gulbarga University admission 2020
|Name of the Activity||Date of the Activity|
|Open the Application Form||June 2020|
|Close the Application Form||June 2020|
|Hall ticket provides||July 2020|
|Entrance Exam||July 2020|
Courses and Fee offered for Admission
Given below are the courses and fee structures and their duration for studying.
|Master of Commerce||10,680/year||2 Years|
|Master of Computer Applications||59,333/year||2 Years|
|Master of Finance and Control||11,270/year||2 Years|
|Master of Education||12,300/year||2 Years|
|Master of Visual Arts||–||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||26,258/year||3 Years|
Gulbarga University Admission Form
Students can apply the application form through online mode. The students of Gulbarga University, 2020 have to fill and submit the application form on the Official Website of the University. After doing the online submission of the form, students have to keep a print of it and dispatch it to the address given by the University. The students have to send a copy of Bank Challan (contemplated as application fee) owned at SBH Bank Branches.
Gulbarga University Admission Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants have to fulfill the requirements according to all criteria of Gulbarga University admission students who are not applicable will not be accepted. They have to go through the following criteria:
- All candidates are allowed to apply for UG/PG courses of the Gulbarga University.
- Students who have passed their 12th can apply for UG courses and those students who have completed graduation in a relevant subject is eligible for PG courses in Gulbarga University
University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To appear in exam and admission candidates need to fulfill all criteria of Gulbarga University 2020. If any candidate found not eligible then their application will be rejected. Candidates have to check the full Gulbarga University 2020 eligibility criteria for various courses.
- The resident of Karnataka or resident of other states is eligible to apply for UG or PG course.
- The candidate who passed their 12th from one of the recognized board of education is eligible for UG course and a graduate in the relevant subject is eligible and for PG course candidate must be graduation must be completed graduation from Government recognized university of India.
- The candidates can check the age limit from its official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Gulbarga University Admission
Students who own a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks meet Gulbarga University standards for PG courses admissions. As students have to undergo the eligibility standards by the rules of the Gulbarga University for the courses in which they want to gain admission.
Exam Pattern by Gulbarga University 2020
Syllabus plays an important role in the exam. The Exam Design is comprised of the number of questions and total marks etc. For any exam, students have which is important for any student