GSEB Class 10 Results 2019 – GSEB SSC 10th Result 2019 Online Check
GSEB Class 10 Results 2019: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board are going to announce their GSEB class 10 result in the month of May 2019. GSEB is a state-owned Secondary (10th) & Higher Secondary (12th) Education Board of Gujarat. It is responsible for conducting the 10th and 12th exam throughout the state. This year result for session 2018-2019 will be declared on their official website.
Every year many students appear for GSEB exams and this year around 11 lakh student have appeared for GSEB exam. The exam is already finished students are looking for their results. This year GSEB Class 10 Results for session 2018-2019 will be declared on their official website in the month of May.
|Name Of Result||GSEB Board 10th Result 2019|
|Name of Board||Gujrat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Result Date||16th May 2019|
GSEB SSC Result 2019 Date
GSEB SSC Result 2019 will be declared on 16th May 2019. The last year 2018 Gujrat Board class 10th result declared on 28th May 2018. So this year can also be expected on these times.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
Required Detail To Check GSEB 10th Result
To Check GSEB 10th Result 2019, You need some important details will asking on result pages. Some Important details are given below which may be asking.
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Your Full Name
- Your Father Name
- Your Mother name
- Seat Number
How to Check GSEB 10 Results 2019
Here you will find full steps to check GSEB 10th Result 2019 Online If you appear in examination here full steps to check easily results.
- First You visit the official website gseb.org
- After Visiting Official website you will find result tabs and updates on the result of class 10th. Availability of result on 4th Week Of May 2019. Fixed Date will be updated here.
- Find Result Tabs and click on it, it will redirect to new pages
- Now new pages asking some important details such as roll number, date of births and other details fill correctly.
- Click on Check Result
- Result Will displayed on the screen.
- Take Screenshot or print it for future uses.