GMAT Result 2020 – Check Score, How to Calculate GMAT Score online
GMAT Result 2020 is released after 20 days of completion of the exam. So, the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) releases the result.
The result releases online on the official website. So,there is no other mode available for releasing and downloading the scorecard.
The GMAT scorecard or result releases on the official website of GMAC( Graduate Management Admission Council).
So, to know more details and information about the GMAT Result 2020 read the article below.
GMAT Result 2020
GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. So, GMAT is an International level Examination and it is computer based test. It is held to give admission to candidates in various MBA colleges.
So, there is no exact dates for Graduate Management Admission Test Examination. The Council conducts exam many times in one year. The registration is open always throughout the year. So, candidates need to choose the dates according to their choice at the time of registration.
At the end of the exam every candidate has option of accepting or rejecting the non-official score. The non- official score releases just after the exam but does not displays the Analytical and Assessment marks.
So, it is very important for students to score passing marks in the entrance examination. Because candidates will get admission at the various institution on the basis of score or marks. The official result releases after 20 days of the exam.
Candidates can check or download their result or score-card from the official website. They can do so by entering user name and Password and check the score.
So, the Graduate Management Admission Test Result contains the scaled and percentile score. Percentile score shows the score comparatively to 100 candidates who are appearing for the exam.
So, the scorecard displays the candidates score in all the four sections, percentile appearing in GMAT exam.
The GMAT Result 2020 shows five scores. They are Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning,Verbal, Quantitative and Total.
If any candidates are unsatisfied or not happy their marks can apply again for the Graduate Management Admission Test.
Graduate Management Admission Test Score card- Dates
Important dates of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Result is given below. The GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) releasees the dates of Exam and Result.
So, there is no fixed date but pupils must know the schedule. Candidates who will appear for the exam or who has already appeared can check the schedule from the table given below.
|Graduate Management Admission Test Examination Date||After every 16 days|
|GMAT Result or Score-card Releasing Date||20 days after the examination|
GMAT Examination Result- Validity
Candidates can use the result score of GMAT for five years. This liberty of using the GMAT Result 2020 for five years is allowed by the Graduate Management Admission Commission.
So, the validity period of the Graduate Management Admission Test Result may get extended. For the validity extension of score-card candidates need to make a request by paying some additional fees. So, after paying the fees candidates can use their result or score-card as far as 10 (ten) years.
Details mentioned on the GMAT Score Card
Details mentioned on the Graduate Management Admission Test Result or score-card is discussed below. So, there is many information available on the scorecard. Candidates can check all these once they get login at the official website.
So, all test takers can check the details from the points mentioned below.
- Test-takers Information states the information of the test takers. So, the details are given below-
- Mobile Number
- Gender (Female or Male)
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Country Citizenship
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) ID
- Appointment number
2. Optional Test takers Information states the information which disclosed by the test- taker itself. The followings information contain the details of the candidates
- Date of the Graduation
- Candidates Undergraduate GPA
- Highest Education Level of the candidate
- Undergraduate Institute name
- Candidates Undergraduate
- Intended Graduation Study
3.GMAT Test Information states the marks or score of the test taker. The GMAT score or marks is displayed separately in every section. So, candidates can check the details from below-
- Date of the Test
- Marks in Verbal
- Score in Integrated Reasoning
- Marks in Analytical Assessment and Quantitative
- Total Score
So, after downloading the score care candidates are asked to check all the above details carefully. Because details mentioned on the result may have spelling mistakes or any wrong information. So, it is very important for students to make sure that there is no wrong information or mistake on the result. And if there is any discrepancy found or noticed on the score-card then immediately informed the Authority who is responsible for conducting the exam.
Graduate Management Admission Test Result Statistics
To get an idea about the GMAT Result 2020 percentile,marks of each section is discussed here in a table below.
|Section name||Score Range||25%||50%||75%||90%|
How to Download GMAT Result 2020
So, steps of how to download or check the Graduate Management Admission Test Result is given below. Candidates who appeared for the exam needs to check their result. So, follow the given easy steps and download the result.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website of conducting body or click here
- The official website of GMAC is provided above in the table.
- So, after visiting the website home page will open on the screen
- Then there scroll down to the taskbar.
- So, now there click on the ‘GMAT Exam and Other Assessment’
- After that candidates need to go down to access Graduate Management Admission Test score.
- So, there candidate will find a result or score-card link
- Then click on ‘ Access GMAT Scores’
- So, after clicking a new page with Login details will open on the window.
- On that page candidates need to enter some details.
- They can do so by entering Username and Password.
- So, after filling all the details click on the ‘Enter’ button.
- Now GMAT Result 2020 will appear on the screen.
- So, check all the details carefully and download it.
- Also takeout the hard copy or some printouts for further procedure.