GKCIET Admission 2020 is here. This is To appear in the GKCIET entrance test 2020. students first have to fill the application form from the official website gkciet.ac.in. GKCIET is a national standard examination which is being conducted yearly.
This is at the provided exam center. It gives admissions in the Diploma Courses of 3 years duration in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Technology, Electrical Engineering, Food Processing Technology, and Mechanical Engineering. The students can check all the important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, and more details on GKCIET Admission 2020 from the content below.
GKCIET Important Dates And Events
The GKCIET entrance test (GET 2020) is for the candidates. This is from other States excluding West Bengal. All the admissions would be made on the marks of the merit determined by the Institute. The important schedule regarding GKCIET Admission 2020 is given here. That is in the table. Do have a look here. Here we have full details. Do have a look at this.
|Commencement of online registration||02 Mar 2020|
|Last day for registration||06 Apr 2020|
|Last Date for Receiving the Application Form by Post||13 Apr 2020|
|Declaration of Admit Card||11 May 2020|
|Examination Date||31 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||08 Jun 2020|
|Issued Rank Card||11 -12 Jun 2020|
|22 Jun 2020|
13 Jul 2020
27 Jul 2020
GKCIET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for admission into each course available. Which in Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET). This is along with the entrance test is given below. Those who do not fulfill them, will, unfortunately, not get their seats in the same. Check the criteria here. For more information please check official website gkciet.ac.in.
- Must be an Indian Citizen and medically fit.
- The minimum education for admission to the Diploma Programs is Matric (10th) pass or its equivalent examination with English, PhysicalScience/ Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics from a State Secondary Education Board / CBSE /ICSE /National Open School or equivalent securing at least 35% marks in average as per AICTE norms excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional.
- The students appeared/appearing in the secondary or equivalent examination in 2018 with English, Physical Science/ Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics may also apply to conform to the benchmark of 35% marks in aggregate excluding marks of the subjects taken as additional at the time of counseling.
- Candidates Should not be born after 01/07/2003 and there is no upper age limit.
Check the fee structure here. This will help you. Do have a look here. This will be helpful.
|2||Seat Booking during Counselling||2000|
|4||Seat Booking during Registration||500|
|7||Caution Deposit (Refundable without any interest)||5000|
|11||Student Welfare / Activities / Sports||1750|
|12||Medical Fee / Insurance||350|
|13||Library Fee / Activities and Magazines||450|
Students have to pay the application fee here. This is after filling the application form. There is a payment way for the appearing students and that is the Demand Draft (DD) which has to be issued in favor of “Accounts Officer, GKCIET, Malda” payable at Malda. Check the table here. This will help you.
|SC / ST||Rs 500/-|
|PwD||No application fee charged for such candidates|
GKCIET Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form to appear in the GKCIET Entrance Test 2020 is released here. This is on the official website. Candidates can fill the form through online mode. The first step would be to prepare a demand draft in favor of the University. Then download the application form which is going to be published on the official website. Candidates have to fill the details in the downloaded form and paste the colored passport size photograph. Afterward, submit the hard copy of the form, DD and other required documents. That is by posting it to the University’s address. Keep copies of the Application Form and Demand Draft & original bank receipt of the Draft for future reference. The university will automatically reject forms with missing details.
How To fill the GKCIET Application Form 2020?
Application Form for GKCIET Entrance Test (GET-2020) is available in the Institute website: gkciet.ac.in. Candidates must go to the steps given below to get to know the procedure of filling the GKCIET Application Form 2020. Follow up the steps here. Here we have full details of the simple steps.
- Prepare a Demand Draft (DD) as application fee of Rs 1000/- (in case of SC/ST candidates Rs 500/- & no application fee for candidates applying under PWD category) in favour of “Accounts Officer, GKCIET, Malda” payable at Malda.
- Log on to the website of GKCIET at www.gkciet.ac.in and follow the heading: GKCIET Entrance Test (GET-2020)
- Download word file (.docx) of the Application Form for GET-2020, fill the form in .docx format and take printout of the filled-in form Or Print the Application Form and fill the form. Please do not change the format of Application Form.
- Paste photograph and put signature (s) in the appropriate places in the form.
- MANDATORY FOR EACH CANDIDATE: Send scan copy of the application, supporting documents & Demand Draft/DD to the e-mail ID: [email protected] immediately after filling up the Application Form.
- Submit hard copy of the duly filled-in Application Form along with selfattested supporting documents & Demand Draft (original) by post (preferably by speed Post) or hand delivery to the Member Secretary, Admission Committee/GET-2020, Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology, Narayanpur, Malda-732 141, West Bengal, India. Institute will not be responsible for any late receipt of the Application Form.
- Submission of hard copy of the Application Form is mandatory along with self-attested supporting documents and Demand Draft, else the candidature will be cancelled automatically. Page 6 of 10
- Keep photo copies of the Application Form and Demand Draft & original bank receipt of the Demand Draft for future reference.
- Follow each steps properly.
GKCIET Admission 2020 Admit Card
The University issues the admit card to only those candidates who have successfully filled the GET 2020 application form. That is online. The allotted Admit Card would be sent by e-mail to the eligible candidate and can also be available by filing a request to the University’s official email address [email protected] Candidates can also get it by hand from the Institute Office after receiving the hard copy of the Application Form and Demand Draft by the office for the GET 2020. The copy of the candidate in the downloaded admit card is to be done by the Head Master of the last school attended / Gazetted Officer.
GKCIET Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern here. This will be helpful. Do have a look here. Here we have full details. Do have a look at this. Here we have full mode of preparation. Exam details and full marking scheme. Check the full Exam Pattern. Read onto the full article.
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Duration of Exam: 02 Hours.
Marking Schemes: 01 marks shall be awarded for every correct answer. 0.25 (1/4) marks for each wrong answer will be deducted from the marks obtained for correct answers.
Number of Question For GKCIET: 100 (In both Paper 1 & 2)
For Paper 1
- Total Questions: 50
- Language: English
- Sections: Mathematics(50)
For Paper 2
- Total Questions: 50
- Language: English
- Sections: Physics and Chemistry (25 marks for Physics and 25 marks for Chemistry)
We will soon update. Do Give a read at the full article. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. our team will help you. Thanks for reading the article.