GITAM Slot Booking Online – Slot Booking, Procedure, Important Dates
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management(GITAM) will start the GITAM Slot Booking from April 5, 2020. However, candidates can select the exam venue, date, and time online. In particular, the candidates can log in using the application number, gender, and date of birth.
Importantly applicants must reserve the slots in order to appear for the exam at the preferred exam date and venue. Go through the following article to know complete details about GITAM Slot Booking including, how to book, important dates, instructions, and more.
- GITAM Slot Booking 2020
- Important Dates
- Procedure for GITAM Slot Booking 2020
- Features of GITAM Slot Booking 2020
- Important points for GITAM Slot Booking 2020
- Importance of GITAM Slot Booking 2020
- Courses for which GITAM GAT 2020 Slots Booking
- About GITAM GAT
GITAM Slot Booking 2020
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) has conducted the entrance examination online. Therefore, for this session, it was not conducted. However, candidates can track the GITAM Slot Booking 2020 process for future reference. Candidates will book their desired slots by logging in using the required credentials. GITAM Slot Booking 2020 is a first-come-first-serve process and candidates should book their slots as soon as possible.
Without a doubt, candidates can select their preferred exam center, date, and time during the process of slot booking. After the slot booking process is over, the candidates will be able to download the hall ticket. Moreover, details about the GITAM GAT allotted centers along with the exam day instructions are available for the candidates in the GITAM Admit Card 2020.
Undoubtedly, Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) conducts the slot booking on a first come first serve basis. Thus, the candidates must not miss the slot booking. The following table shows the event schedule regarding the GITAM Slot Booking 2020. Hence, verify the same and book the slots as soon as it gets released.
|Last Date to submit the application form||March 30, 2020|
|Commencement of GITAM Slot Booking process||April 5, 2020|
|Last date to book the slots for GITAM GAT 2020||April 7, 2020|
|Release of Hall ticket||April 5, 2020|
|GITAM GAT Exam date||April 11-21, 2020|
Procedure for GITAM Slot Booking 2020
After the completion of the GITAM GAT application process, Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will provide a window for slot booking. Hence,can follow the steps mentioned below to complete GITAM Slot Booking 2020.
- Firstly, check the official website of GITAM GAT 2020 www.gitam.edu.com
- Click on the slot booking link
- Similarly, candidates have to login by entering application number, gender and date of birth.
- Check all the details on the page
- Moreover, select the exam center, exam date and time
- In the same way, candidates should select two choices of centers
- In addition to this, candidates will have to submit the preferred choices and confirm the slot
- Without a doubt, hall ticket will generate once the slot booking is completed
- Finally, check all the details on hall ticket , download it and have a hard copy for future reference
Features of GITAM Slot Booking 2020
In general, candidates can know the features of slot booking, which is below
Candidates can book their slots online according to their comfort and preference and its slot booking is only through online mode.
Similarly, applicants must reserve their slot in real-time since it can take a limited time to complete slot booking details and changes will also be made in a limited period.
If candidates have submitted their slot booking information once, the changes cannot be made again after submitting, so candidates must be careful during the completion of the slot booking procedure.
Important points for GITAM Slot Booking 2020
- Firstly, GITAM Slot Booking takes place as a first-come-first-serve process. Thus, candidates are should book their slots as early as possible.
- Once a slot is booked, it cannot be changed in any circumstances. So, candidates must book their slots carefully
- Similarly, the hall ticket will generate after the slot booking process
- Finally, candidates who do not take part in the process allots test slots by the authorities on the basis of availability seats.
Importance of GITAM Slot Booking 2020
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is conducting the GITAM GAT 2020 exam in multiple days, shifts, and centers. Similarly, the exam center for GITAM GAT is spread across multiple cities, thus, it becomes necessary to book the slots. For more detailed information also check GITAM Time Table.
However, candidates appearing for various entrance tests may come across a situation where two exams are on the same day. Thus slot booking is important. Also, the candidate appearing on the preferred date and venue will give them adequate time to study and comfort in the travel to the GITAM GAT exam center.
Courses for which GITAM GAT 2020 Slots Booking
Undoubtedly, candidates can book their slot after the completion of the application form to only the following courses. The GITAM GAT 2020 exam is conducted for various UG and PG courses.
- B.Tech Programs
- B.Tech in Biotechnology
- M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- Information technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
About GITAM GAT
GAT is an admission test conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management offering admissions to B.Tech/B. Arch and B.Pharma as well as postgraduate courses of the same level offered by the university. Similarly, the examination takes place at over 50 locations across the country. It is a nationwide entry examination at the university level. Candidates are offered admissions on the basis of marks scored by them. Along with this the candidate is offered admission based on preference order filled and availability of seats. Around 10,000 students register for the process of examination.