GIPE 2019 result is expected to be released on 18th June 2019. GIPE stands for The Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics. The Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is positioned at PUNE, Maharashtra. The result will be announced by the university after the examination gets over. The candidate is selected in GIPE admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination of Ph.D., M.Sc, B.Sc program. For the certificate, course university conducts the entrance exam for the admissions for various courses such as Ph.D., M.Sc, B.Sc and Certificate course in Computer Applications in Economic Analysis.
GIPE 2019 Result Important date
The important dates related to GIPE 2019 is discussed below- candidates can check the dates from the table given below-
|Application form submission starts from||5th March 2019|
|Last date to apply for an application form||24th of May|
|Date of Entrance examination||9th of June 2019|
|Date of Declaration of the result||18th of June 2019|
|Submission date of HSC mark sheet||1st of June 2019|
Details mentioned in the GIPE 2019 scoreboard
The details mentioned in the GIPE 2019 scoreboard is listed below-
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Mothers name
- Father name
- Marks obtained in paper
- Cut off score
How to check GIPE 2019 Result
The following steps of how to check the result is given below . Candidates can follow these easy steps and check their GIPE 2019 result
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
- Firstly candidate need to visit the official website.
- Then candidate need to clcik on the tab for a result .
- Then candidate need to their enter name ,their application number,date of birth,and roll number
- Then after filling all the details candidate need to clcik on the submit button.
- Then after clicking the submit button the GIPE 2019 will appeaar on the screen.
- Candidate need to check the result carefully.
- Then after checking it candidate need to take out the printout for further use.
GIPE 2019 Cut off
Cut off is the qualifying marks which have of to be obtained by candidates or to partake in admission rounds .The cutoff of the candidatrs changes year to year.
GIPE 2019 Counseling
Admission intends to be firmly by merit as evaluated by performance in the Entrance Examination. Admission to the programmes will be dependent on authorization through the Admissions committee of the Institute upon physical corroboration of original brochures.
Certificates required during the GIPE 2019 Admission
The certificate required during the GIPE 2019 admission is listed below-
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid non- creamy layer certificate for OBC , SBC ,NT candidates