Gauhati University Admission- Dates, Application, Eligibility, Process and Result
Gauhati University will start the Gauhati University admission 2020 process. Similarly, the University will start admissions for postgraduate programs. Likewise, the application form will release on August 5 in online mode at the official website. Candidates seeking to enroll must fill the Gauhati University application form before the submission deadline.
Undoubtedly, Gauhati University will not conduct a common entrance test this year for postgraduate admissions. However, the Gauhati University admission 2020 for postgraduate programs are based on performance in the qualifying examination and eligibility criteria. The result of Gauhati University admissions is in the form of merit lists.
Gauhati University does the admission process. Likewise, it is for candidates who wish to seek admission in various postgraduate courses and B. Ed. Hence, candidates can read more about the Gauhati University admission 2020 process and all other details.
Gauhati University Admission- Overview
|University Name||Gauhati University|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Address||Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781014|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof Pratap Jyoti Handique|
Gauhati University Admission Application Form
The university will release the application form of Gauhati University 2020 on August 5 in online mode at gauhati.ac.in. Likewise, candidates will get a chance to fill the Gauhati University application form before the submission deadline. Importantly, the university will not accept any forms in offline mode (by post/courier).
Moreover, for those seeking admission under any Reservation/ Quota, they should submit additional forms separately in the concerned departments. Additional prescribed forms are available in the Gauhati University Press (GUP).
How to fill the Application Form
Candidates can follow the given steps below to fill their application form of Gauhati University admission 2020 ina hassle-free way.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, visit the official website of Gauhati University, www.gauhati.ac.in
- Click on ‘Admission’
- Additionally, enter a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The user ID and password will be sent to the registered email IDs and mobile numbers of candidates.
Step 2: Fill the Gauhati application form 2020
- Similarly, click on ‘Proceed to Application’ option
- Enter all the personal, academic details
- Enter preferences of degree and college
Step 3: Upload documents
- Importantly, upload the scanned copies of the requisite images in the dimensions given by the university.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Pay the Gauhati University application fee using the e-payment link
- Choose the payment mode – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Important Note – Without a doubt, candidates can apply for three courses using the same application form for Gauhati University 2020 admission.
Applicants need to accomplish the eligibility criteria before applying for University admission.
- For UG courses, a 10+2 pass or corresponding with a minimum of 45% marks is required.
- For PG courses, a bachelor’s degree in the applicable field is required.
Gauhati University 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern will be composed of marks and the time to attempt the paper to prepare for the examination accordingly. Similarly, applicants must prepare for the exam according to the official syllabus.
How to Prepare for Gauhati University 2020
Following are the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- It is a noteworthy thing to remember that we need to fashion the schedule each day.
- Similarly, part of the topics to study in assigned time duration.
- An individual can prepare correctly for the examination with the appropriate understanding of the syllabus.
- Undoubtedly, smart preparation plays a very important part of finding good marks.
- Finally, take the topics containing more marks and demanded each year.
Gauhati University 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be seen through the official website. However, need to get an online procedure. In the same way, aspirants have to carry photo ID proof accompanied by the admit card at the examination center. Therefore, applicants should enter important details to download the hall ticket.
How To Download Gauhati University Admit Card
Given below are the steps that candidates can follow to download the Gauhati University admit card 2020 for Gauhati University admission Visit the official website of Gauhati University or click on the link given above (will be updated as soon as the notification releases)
Steps to download Gauhati University admit card
Step 1. Firstly, visit the official website of Gauhati University
Step 2. Moreover, click on the official link of Gauhati University admit card
Step 3. Enter Application Number
Step 4. Click on the tab ‘Download Admit card.’
Step 5. Similarly, once the candidates log in to their accounts, they will find a link to download the admit card.
Step 6. Likewise, click on that link and download the admit card which appears on the screen.
Step 7. Finally, take a few printouts of the to admit card and retain them till the time of admission for further references.
Gauhati University 2020 Result
The Result is provided in an online manner. Similarly, it will be available in print on the website of the university. However, candidates will have to type their roll number and date of birth to search for the Result.
Receive a print of the Result and keep it protected to be shown during counseling. Hence, the Result will validate the marks of students who got in each subject.
Steps to download the Result
- Firstly, get on the official site of the university.
- Provide necessary details such as Application No, Date of Birth, or Roll No.
- Additionally, click on the submit button.
- In the same way, the Result of an applicant will be presented.
- Finally, candidates must save the print of the Result for later use.