GATE Result 2020 Online Check | GATE Cut Off, Important Dates And Process To Check GATE 2020 Result
Gate result- Gate Examination is managed by the IIT, Madras. Gate stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Gate is a National Level Examination and is regarded as the typical examination which is conducted not only for postgraduate admission but also to open up the gates to give opportunities to the candidate in many public sectors partnerships and research associations. Gate is also conducted to offer admission into M.TECH/M.SC in Engineering/technology/ architecture and Ph.D. in relevant of branches.
Gate 2020 Important Details
|Full Form||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Examination Type||UG Level|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||IIT- Indian Institute of Technology|
|Examination mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Examination date||2nd & 3rd February& 9th & 10th February 2019|
|Examination||2 hours 30 minutes or 3 hours|
Gate Result 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The authority has decided the eligibility criteria for the Gate Examination 2019. Candidates can check the criteria from the below before applying for the exam-
- For the candidate of architecture background, the candidate should have 5 year degree in architecture and candidate who are appearing in the last year of architecture is also eligible for the Gate examination.
- For the candidate who are doing B.SC or B.SC research for them who have 4 year Bachelor’s degree in science is eligible and who are doing final year are also eligible.
- For the B.E/B.TECH /B.PHARMA candidates should have completed 4 year B.TECH program in any of the stream or 3 years. Candidates who are appearing for the last year can also give the 2019 Gate examination.
- For M.SC/ MCA/ M.A candidates need to complete 4 year masters degree in statistics, computer applications science and mathematics. Candidates who are appearing for the last year can also give the 2019 Gate examination.
- For integrated M.E/M.TECH or dual degree candidate who have complete 4 years or 5 years of Integrated Master degree or dual program in engineering and Technology can apply for the exam
- For integrated M.E/M.TECH (post B.SC) candidate should have completed 4 year of duration post B.SC Integrated Master degree program in engineering and Technology are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Candidate who have completed 5 years integrated B.S/ M.S are eligible and candidates who are appearing in the last year are also eligible to apply for this year Gate Examination.
In Gate 2019 Examination Candidate of INDIA as well as an International candidate can also eligible to apply.
There is no specified age limit for the Gate Examination.
Gate Result 2020 Important Dates
Gate 2019 Examination Scheduled has been released. Result declaration and scorecard will be out soon. Candidate who has appeared for the Gate Examination 2019 can check the dates related to Gate result from the table given below –
|GATE 2019||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Examination Date||2nd & 3rd February& 9th & 10th February 2019|
|GATE Result Declaration||Expected 16th March 2019|
|GATE scoreboard 2019||Expected 20th March 2019|
|Last date to submit GATE scoreboard 2019||Expected 31st March 2019|
|Counseling start||1st week of April 2019|
|Validity of Gate Result||15th March 2022|
Gate 2020 Marking scheme
Gate 2019 Marking scheme is provided in the given table below-
|QUESTION PATTERN||MARKING SCHEME||NEGATIVE MARKING|
|MCQ-Multiple Choice Question||marks allotted will be 1 or 2 marks||Candidate should know that under this pattern 1/3 marks will be deducted for one mark question and for 2 marks question 2/3 marks will be deducted|
|NAT- Numerical Answer Type||marks allotted will be 1 or 2 marks||Candidates will get no negative marking under this pattern|
Gate Cut Off 2020
Gate Cut Off minimum qualifying marks or cut off are given below. Candidates can check the last year gate cut off given below to predict their marks and can make out how much they will score.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
|SUBJECT PAPER||GENERAL CUT OFF||OBC CUT OFF||SC/ST/PH CUT OFF|
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||34.4||30.9||22.9|
|Agricultural Engineering (AE)||25||22.5||16.6|
|Architecture and Planning (AR)||43.9||39.5||29.2|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||26.9||24.2||17.9|
|Chemical Engineering (CE)||37.8||34||25.1|
|Computer science and Information Technology (CS)||25||22.5||16.6|
|Electronics and communication engineering (EC)||25||22.5||16.6|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||29.1||26.1||19.4|
|Ecology and Evolution (EY)||49.3||44.3||32.8|
|Geology and Geophysics (GG)||32.4||29.1||21.5|
|Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||37.1||33.3||24.7|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||34.7||31.2||23.1|
|Mining Engineering (MN)||45||40.5||30|
|Metallurgical Engineering (MT)||40.3||36.2||26.8|
|Petroleum Engineering (PT)||39.8||35.8||26.5|
|Production and Industrial Engineering (PI)||32||28.8||21.3|
|Textile Engineering and Fibre Science (TF)||32.2||28.3||21.4|
|Engineering Science (XE)||31.5||28.3||21|
|Life Science (XL)||29.9||26.9||19.9|
Gate 2020 Admit card
Gate 2019 admit card all details have been discussing on this site candidate who will apply this year for the gate examination can get all the details from here. Candidate will get their Gate 2019 admit card by online mode from the official website of GOAPS by entering some important details like enrollment ID, password and email address. There is no facility to send Gate 2019 admit card by post or email to the appearing candidates. Gate hall ticket 2019 has already been released on 4th January 2019. Candidates should know that before their Gate 2019 examination they need to give their photograph and fingerprints.On the day of Gate 2019, Examination candidate should carry their original or given ID proof (specified in application) along with Gate 2019 Admit card.Candidate should take out the printout of Gate 2019 Admit card. in color.
Gate Result 2020
Gate result 2019 will be released on the official website. It is expected that the result will be out in the month of March 2019. Candidate can check their Gate 2019 result by logging in themselves into GOAPS official website at https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in/.
How To Check GATE Result 2020
Candidates can check the steps of how to check the Gate 2020 result from the below points. They can follow these easy steps and check their result –
- Firstly candidate needs to visit the official site to check their result.
- after visiting the site login yourself with your enrollment ID, email address and password.
- After logging your Gate 2019 result will display on the screen.
- Check your result carefully and take out the printout for further use.
Content of Gate Result 2020
Gate 2019 result will have some content. Candidates can check it from the point listed below-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Examination paper
- Total marks out of 100
- Qualifying marks of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate