Food Corporation of India (FCI) has published the notification for the eligible candidates to apply online through the website https://fci.gov.in for the post of Steno, JE, Typist, and Assistant etc. at various states of India. The candidates will be selected through the Computer Based Test. The candidates who will be selected by the authority will have to serve all over India according to the statewide vacancy in India. The candidates are selected by the authority through clearing the examination. However, the selection authority will choose the eligible, efficient and skillful candidates from all over India for this requirement. Eligible candidates can visit the official website and apply online before 25 March 2019.
This recruitment notification was released on 20th February 2019. In this year a total of 4103 vacancies will be released by the corporation. Steno, JE, Typist, and Assistant etc. are included in the vacancy in the Central Government Organization. Those candidates are waiting throughout the year for the FCI notification, can apply from 23 February 2019.
Candidates who have completed their qualification in any discipline, can eligible for the application. Freshers, as well as Experienced candidates, also apply for the posts. For FCI recruitment, a candidate must fulfill the minimum age limit criteria. Age relaxation facilities are given by the recruiting authority, following the Central Government rules. Candidates who are belonging from the quota, those candidates avail the age relaxation facilities.
Moreover, to avoid the rush of the last day of the submission, a candidate should complete the whole thing.
The corporation will conduct the FCI examination from March or April or May 2020. Candidates can choose their exam center following the notification instructions. The exam will be conducted at various exam center of this country. Candidates can gain the idea of vacancies, eligibilities, posts name, fees, exam pattern, selection process, application format, payment mode etc. from this article of this examination. Selected candidates will be appointed in numerous posts of different departments of Central Government and their offices. The Food Corporation of India is the largest public sector unit in India. It is an undertaking organization and it ensures food safety and security of our country. The recruitment notice releases various posts like Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade II (AGII) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) And Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot posts in all over the India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts only in any one zone mentioned in the notice that is north zone or south zone or west zone or east zone. The corporation selects the candidates through online examination, skill test (as per posts requirement) and lastly documents verification.
Important Dates for the Recruitment
- Date of official notification: 01/2019
- Starting date of the online application for the recruitment: 23.02.2019 from 10.00 p.m.
- Last date to apply for online & fee payment: 25.03.2019
- Starting date of releasing admit card: 15 days before the date of examination
- Tentative dates of Online Examination for Preliminary – March or April or May.
Vacancy of posts for FCI Recruitment 2020
In this year the corporation has released a total of 4103 posts throughout India.
Zone Wise Vacancy:
These details are as follows.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||30|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||15|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||10|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||14|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||09|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||02|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||08|
- Minimum Age limit 21 years.
- Maximum Age limit 25 years for Stenographer or Typist/ 27 for Assistant Grade III/ for 28 years Assistant Grade II.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
Relaxation in upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates- 5 years, OBC candidates by 3 years
- PWD Candidates -10 years.
- Ex-serviceman as per Government Guidelines.
- All persons ordinarily being domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
- The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots will get relaxation by 5 years.
Educational qualification criteria for different posts are as follows.
- Steno Grade-II – A candidates must complete Graduation including O‘ level qualification of DOEACC. They are eligible to type and shorthand at the speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. respectively.
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) – A candidate must have a diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience or a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) – A candidate must have a Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only or degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) – A candidate must have a degree of a recognized University in Hindi as the main subject. A candidate has Proficiency in English. Candidate completed one year experience of translation from English to Hindi and opposite translation.
- Typist (Hindi) – A candidate must have Graduation or equivalent degree including a speed of 30 W.P.M in Hindi typing.
- Assistant Grade III – A candidate must have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in computer operation.
- Assistant Grade III (Accounts)- A candidate must have Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized University including proficiency in computer operation.
- Assistant Grade III (Technical) – A candidate completed B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Agricultural Engineering / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Bio-Technology/ Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / B. Tech in Food Science a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- Assistant Grade III (Depot) – A candidate must have Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University including proficiency in the use of computer operation.
- Application fees for General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female: Nill
Candidates have to pay through online mode via using their debit card, credit card, internet banking, Mobile Wallets. A candidate can deposit application fee offline also. Candidate can deposit money in any branch of SBI. Those candidates fall under reserve category, are completely excluded from depositing the fees.
How to Apply Food Corporation Of India Recruitment
The first candidate can visit the official website and read the instructions carefully. After that, they apply through online, following the prescribed format, mention in the notification before 25 March 2019. Once the final submission of the online application completed, candidates should print the application properly for their future reference. It is requested to all that they can visit frequently the official site for upcoming instructions. Candidates can apply only through online.
For more instructions regarding the recruitment of FCI examination, interested candidates can keep an eye on the official website of FCI of India. The link of the official website is https://fci.gov.in.