EPravesh Mponline Portal 2020 – MP Online College EPravesh Registration
Madhya Pradesh has launched an Epravesh Mponline portal for conducting the admission of the UG courses. The students who wish to take admission in public or private colleges of MP can do it through E-Pravesh MP Portal. The UG courses which will be available for registration includes all technical and non-technical courses.
The students who wish to apply for UG courses will have to register with E-Pravesh MP from June 2020. The Education Board will soon release the steps for admission through E-Pravesh MP on its official website. In this article, we will discuss all the necessary details of this admission process.
- Epravesh Mponline Portal Admission
- Important Highlights of MP Admission
- E-Pravesh MP Online Admission Eligibility
- Application Process of MP UG Courses
- Documents Required for MP UG Admission
- Seat Allotment under Madhya Pradesh Admission
- What is document verification for E-Pravesh MP online Admission
- MPOnline University List 2020
Epravesh Mponline Portal Admission
To ensure the social distancing and safety of students, the MP government has launched an online portal E-Pravesh MP. This portal especially designed for students who wish to take admission in any private or public college.
E-Pravesh MP is a single step by the government for timely admission without creating crowds by the students. The portal is straightforward to access; the students have to register themselves in the Epravesh portal and then proceed with further steps.
The admission process of any college of Madhya Pradesh is simple. The admission made based on academic qualifications. There is a simple document verification process by the colleges for admission.
Important NOTE – There are 3 different phases of admission. The table listed below is the first phase date.
Important Highlights of MP Admission
The admission in MP colleges via Epravesh Mponline Portal will be done in 3 different phases. The university will release the merit list of students in three levels, let’s have a quick look on the whole process and dates.
|CLC 2nd Round|
|Event Name||Start Date||Last Date|
|Changing Reserved Seat||1st Oct 2020||7th Oct 2020|
|Deposition of document in allotted college||1st Oct 2020 to 7th Oct 2020||7th Oct to 12th Oct 2020|
|Online Reporting||1st to 7th Oct 2020||7th to 12th Oct 2020|
E-Pravesh MP Online Admission Eligibility
The Eligibility of all the UG courses through E-Pravesh MP are as follows for all the courses:
- The candidate must be between the age group of 18-27 years. The college will give relaxation to the students belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate applying for the admission should have completed his class XII exam with passing marks.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in terms of age.
- The Candidates appearing for Master’s Course should have completed their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Application Process of MP UG Courses
The application link through Epravesh Mponline will be active in June 2020. The application process of all the UG courses via E-Pravesh MP is as follows:
- Visit the official website of E-Pravesh MP.
- Then select the college you wish to apply.
- Select the UG course you wish to pursue.
- Once, entering all details like personal details, name, date of birth, gender in the registration form. Note down the login credentials.
- After this, upload your photo and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are complete, then pay the fees as asked by the respective college.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth, etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their center as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Documents Required for MP UG Admission
The candidates have to submit the following documents on the E-Pravesh MP portal:
- Printed Application Form
- Four recent Coloured photo-graph
- Pass Certificate of classes X & XII
- Migration Certificate of class XII
- Character Certificate of the last school attended
- Any Photo Id proof
Seat Allotment under Madhya Pradesh Admission
The seat allotment for the UG admission in Madhya Pradesh colleges will start after document verification. The students have to apply for admission through the E-Pravesh MP portal. After this, the selection board will select students on academic qualification and release the list. Post this; the MP colleges will conduct the admission process for all of these students. Once the admission process is over for the first phase, the second phase will begin.
The Epravesh Mponline portal will start the registration again for phase 2 to fill the remaining seat. The merit list will release to fill these posts for various UG courses. Then, the same process will be done once again for the admission process as earlier.
What is document verification for E-Pravesh MP online Admission
The MP government will be conducting the admission for different colleges via document verification. Once the students upload all their documents to the E-Pravesh MP portal, it will be recheck.
The papers will be check to refrain from any cheating by any student. If the management thinks that the students have produced all the documents original and authentic, he will call for the next round.
MPOnline University List 2020
There are 9 universities that accept online admission through this portal. Check below complete list:
- APS University, Rewa
- Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- DAVV, Indore
- Maharaja Chattrasal Bundelkhand University, Chhatarpur
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur
- Vikram University, Ujjain
- Maharshi Panini Sanskrit & Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
- Chhindwara University