E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment- Seat Allotment @ epravesh.mponline.gov.in
The last date for online registrations and choice filling for UG admissions will extend up to August 24, 2020. However, for PG it is August 28, 2020. Similarly, the MP E-Pravesh Seat Allotment process is to allot UG and PG seats in various government and private colleges of the state. Likewise, candidates can register and submit college and course preferences on http://epravesh.mponline.gov.in. Moreover, the merit list is on the basis of marks of applicants in qualifying examination. Get to know more about E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment from this article.
- E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment
- E-Pravesh MP Online Portal Admission
- E- Parvesh MP Seat Allotment-Important Dates
- E-Pravesh MP Admission Process 2020 and Flowchart
- E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment-Admission Registration
- E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment- Document Verification
- E-Pravesh MP Admission 2020 CLC Rounds
- E-Pravesh MP Online Admission Eligibility
- The application process of MP UG Courses
- Documents Required
- List of Universities
E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment
Generally, the merit list is on the basis of performance in the qualifying examination weightage and choices of candidates in the registration form. Undoubtedly, candidates can check the colleges on the online portal. Similarly, candidates will get intimation via their registered mobile numbers.
Moreover, after E-Parvesh MP seat allotment candidates have to pay the admission fees through the E-Pravesh portal. However, they can use an online method of payment such as debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, or UPI. Likewise, candidates need not visit the allotted college to activate the fee payment link. Undoubtedly, the candidate can admit into the allotted college only after payment of the admission fee. Therefore, candidates have to submit their original documents in the college after college opens.
E-Pravesh MP Online Portal Admission
Particularly, to ensure the social distancing and safety of students, the MP government launches an online portal E-Pravesh MP. Similarly, this portal is only for students who wish to take admission in any private or public college. Generally, E-Pravesh MP is a single step by the government for timely admission without creating crowds by the students. Moreover, the portal is straightforward to access.
Likewise, the students have to register themselves in the E-Pravesh portal and then proceed with further steps. In the same way, the admission process of any college of Madhya Pradesh is simple. The admission is on the basis of academic qualifications. There is a simple document verification process by the colleges for admission.
E- Parvesh MP Seat Allotment-Important Dates
|Online Registration& Choice filling||24 Aug 2020||13-28 Aug 2020|
|Issue of Seat Allotment letter||28 Aug 2020||4 Sep 2020|
|Online payment of fee||28 Aug- 2 Sep 2020||04-09 Sep 2020|
|Online reporting of candidates||05 Aug – 02 Sep 2020||13 Aug- 09 Sep 2020|
|Display of vacant seats||4 Sep 2020||11 Sep 2020|
|Online registration & choice filling by unregistered candidates||05-13 Sep 2020||11-16 Sep 2020|
|Display of merit list||16 Sep 2020||19 Sep 2020|
|Online fee payment in allotted college||16-20 Sep 2020||19-24 Sep 2020|
|Changing reserved seats to un-reserved||22 Sep 2020||26 Sep 2020|
|Deposition of documents||22-26 Sep 2020||27-30 Sep 2020|
|Online Reporting||22-26 Sep 2020||27-30 Sep 2020|
E-Pravesh MP Admission Process 2020 and Flowchart
The Admission process comprises of the following stages-
- Firstly, online registration and choice filling
- e-verification/physical verification of documents
- Similarly, display of merit list
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of Admission fee in online mode
- Submission of documents after the commencement of the session
E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment-Admission Registration
First and foremost, all the admission seekers must register themselves on the MP Online portal. Following are the steps involved in Online Registration-
- Basic Details
- Contact Details
- Reservation and Weightage
- Upload photo and Signature
- Misconduct details
- Print Preview
- Pay Registration fee
- Choice Filling
E-Pravesh MP Seat Allotment- Document Verification
Generally, the MP government will conduct the admission for different colleges via document verification. Similarly, once the students upload the documents they are sent for a recheck.
Undoubtedly, the papers are checked to refrain from any cheating by any student. Likewise, if the management thinks that the students have produced all the original documents, they will get a call for the next round.
E-Pravesh MP Admission 2020 CLC Rounds
Firstly, the admission to vacant seats after 1st round of admission process is through CLC rounds. Similarly, registered candidates who did not get a seat or who got a seat but did not get admission, as well as un-registered candidates, can take part in the CLC process. However, those who are already registered can change their previous college and course preferences. Therefore, allotment of seats in CLC rounds is on the basis of candidates’ merit in the examination.
E-Pravesh MP Online Admission Eligibility
The Eligibility of all the UG courses through E-Parvesh MP for all the courses-
- Firstly, the candidate should be between the age group of 18-27 years.
- Similarly, the college will give relaxation to the reservation category.
- The Candidate applying for admission should complete class 12 with pass marks.
- Likewise, candidates who belong to the reservation category will have relaxation in terms of age.
- Finally, candidates appearing for a Master’s course should complete a Master’s degree with at least 50% marks.
The application process of MP UG Courses
The Application through E-Parvesh MP online will be active in June 2020.Following is the application process for all the UG courses via E-Parvesh MP-
- Firstly, visit the official website of E-Parvesh MP.
- Similarly, select the college the student wishes to apply.
- Additionally, enter all details such as personal details, name, date of birth, gender in the registration form
- Moreover, upload photo and enter academic qualifications
- Likewise, pay the fees
- In the same way, choose the center as per their preference
- Finally, take a printout of the application and keep it for future use.
Candidates should submit the following documents on the E-Parvesh MP Portal-
- Printed Application Form
- Four recent photographs
- Pass certificate of class X & XII
- Migration certificate of class XII
- Character certificate
- Photo ID proof
List of Universities
Following universities provide admission on the basis of MP E-Parvesh seat allotment-
- Awdesh Pratap Singh University,
- Rewa Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhan University, Chhatarpur
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur
- Vikram University, Ujjain
- Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain
- Chhindwara University, Chhindwara