Durg University 2021 – Admission, Application Form, Eligibility, Result
Durg University: It offers many bachelor and master courses for Indian citizens like MA/M.Sc/B.Ed/ BBA/PGDCA Exam. It is also known as Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya. University announces the Durg University date sheet for admission on the official website.
The examination will start in June for MA/M.Sc/B.Ed/BBA/PGDCA. Interested candidates need to prepare for the university admission exam.
- Durg University Highlights 2021
- Durg University Application form
- Durg University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Durg Vishwavidyalaya 2021 Application Process
- Durg University Educational Qualification
- Durg University Admission Important Date 2021
- How To Apply For Durg University Application form
- How to Check Durg University Result
- Durg University Scholarships
- University Result Counseling
Durg University Highlights 2021
|Name of Institution||Hemchand Yadav University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
Durg University Application form
The Durg University Admission 2021 Application Form will be available online mode only for UG and PG courses will be made public in the month of the project. It is suggested for students to keep a regularly this page and on the official website for further information. Check the steps for filing the application form.
Durg University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
Each applicant needs to confirm the minimum Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Durg University before applying. The complete Durg University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria is said below:
A Specific criterion is fixed by the authority by which these students will be able to know whether they are capable of applying or not. For candidates, we have provided the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the Durg Vishwavidyalaya examination. Students need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the Durg Vishwavidyalaya 2021 application.
The complete Durg Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria is said below: The candidate must have completed the 12th or corresponding from a known board. The candidate must need to acquire at least 50% or corresponding marks in the qualifying exam (5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates).
Durg Vishwavidyalaya 2021 Application Process
The Students who are wishing to apply for their studies in UG and PG courses from Durg Vishwavidyalaya 2021 can get the application form in online mode on the official portal. Students can get Durg Vishwavi 2021 application form from the university office.
Students are recommended to keep tabs on the official website for further information. Check the steps for filing the application form.
Durg University Educational Qualification
The candidate who is looking for its bachelor’s course must have to complete 12th from a government recognized board or corresponding board from a known board.
Students who are looking for a Master’s course must have complete their graduation 12th from a government government-recognized corresponding University. The candidate must need to acquire at least 50% or corresponding marks in the qualifying exam.
Durg University Admission Important Date 2021
|Date of Admission||June & July 2021|
|Application Form availability||June 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2021|
|Durg University Calander||Click Here|
How To Apply For Durg University Application form
- Go to the official website of Durg University (Direct Link For Admission)
- Click on the link to the Application Form
- The next step demands you to download the Application Form and Attest the recent passport size photograph.
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Afterward Application Form to the University or maintain the application form manually to the University Campus
- Take the printout of the Admission receipt for later use.
How to Check Durg University Result
- Go to the official website of the university. (Direct Link For Result)
- Provide all the important info for example Application No, Date of Birth, or Roll
- Click,k on the submit button.
- The result of a candidate will be obtainable.
- Candidates must keep the print of the result for later use.
Durg University Scholarships
- If students are from economically backward classes and whose family income is not more than Rs. One Lac (1, 00,000) per annum from all sources can apply for an online application for a Post Matric Scholarship.
- If candidates belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) are eligible to apply.
- If students are permanent residents of Chhattisgarh State.
- The Post matric scholarship in Chhattisgarh will be given to candidates if they obtained 50% marks in the last final examination.
University Result Counseling
Durg Vishwavidyalaya will adjudicate admission through the merit list formed. The merit list will shortlist on account of the candidate’s marks in the 12th class and Qualifying Exam.
we suggest you take all essential brochures to the University at the time of Admission. The Documents which are Compulsory for counseling, below:
- 3 Passport Size Photograph
- Photo ID Proof
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Caste and Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate