Durg University: It offers many bachelor and master courses for Indian citizens like MA/M.Sc/B.Ed/ BBA/PGDCA Exam. It is also known as Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya. University announces the Durg University date sheet for admission on the official website.
The examination will be held in the month of June for MA/M.Sc/B.Ed/BBA/PGDCA. Interested candidates need to prepare for the university admission exam.
Durg University Application form
The Durg University Admission 2019 Application Form will be available online mode only for UG and PG courses will be made public in the month of June 2019 as projected. It is suggested for students to keep a regularly this page and on the official website for further information. Check the steps for filing the application form.
Durg University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Each applicant needs to confirm the minimum Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Durg University before applying. The complete Durg University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria is said below:
Durg University Educational Qualification
The candidate who is looking for its bachelor’s course must have to complete 12th from a government recognized board or corresponding board from a known board.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
The candidate who is looking for its Master’s course must have to complete their graduation 12th from a government recognized University or corresponding University. The candidate must need to acquire at least 50% or corresponding marks in the qualifying exam.
Durg University Admission Important Date
|Date of Admission||June & July 2019|
|Application Form availability||June 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2019|
|Durg University Calander||Click Here|
How To Apply For Durg University Application form
- Go to the official website of Durg University (Direct Link For Admission)
- Click on the link to Application Form
- The next step demands you to download the Application Form and Attest the recent passport size photograph.
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Afterward Application Form to the University or maintain the application form manually to the University Campus
- Take the print out of the Admission receipt for later use.
How to Check Durg University Result
- Go to the official website of the university. (Direct Link For Result)
- Provide all the important info for example Application No, Date of Birth or Roll
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of a candidate will be obtainable.
- Candidates must keep the print of the result for later use.
University Result Counseling
Durg Vishwavidyalaya will adjudicate admission through the merit list formed. The merit list will be designed on account of candidate’s marks in 12th class and Qualifying Exam.
It is recommended to take all essential brochures to the University at the time of Admission. The Documents which are Compulsory for counseling are given below:
- 3 Passport Size Photograph
- Photo ID Proof
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Caste and Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate