Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has re-opened the DOST Admission portal 2021 along with the release of DOST notification 2021 on 29 June 2021. However, according to the new DOST 2021 notification, the DOST registration 2021 will begin from 1 July 2021 for phase 1 admissions at dost.cgg.gov.in. Similarly, the last date for DOST 2021 registration for phase I is September 7. Moreover, TSCHE has released the entire new schedule for first phase registration and web option for admission to DOST.
Undoubtedly, the DOST admission 2021 application would be available from August 29 to September 8. Likewise, the TSCHE will announce the seat allotment of TS DOST admission 2021 on September 16. Additionally, around 200 UG programs will offer through DOST admission 2021 across over 1000 colleges affiliated to 6 state universities. Hence, go through the article to know more about Dost Admission 2021.
- DOST Admission 2021- Important Points
- Important Dates
- DOST Registration 2021
- DOST Admission- Application Form 2021
- Application Fee
- DOST Admission Eligibility Criteria
- How to fill DOST Application Form 2021
- DOST Result 2021
- DOST Counselling 2021
- DOST Seat Allotment 2021
- How to check DOST Seat Allotment Result 2021
- What’s DOST 2021
DOST Admission 2021- Important Points
- Firstly, make sure that the Aadhaar number is linked to a mobile number.
- If not, get it linked as it’s a mandatory requirement for Telangana DOST admission 2021.
- Therefore, for any issue or query related to DOST 2021 admission process, get in touch with the nearest Help Line Centre.
While a student may be aspiring to get entry into one of the participating colleges via the DOST admission process 2021, knowing the dates for the different events related to it would come as a great advantage to them. However, no need to worry, as we have enlisted all DOST dates or DOST admission dates for here at one place, in a single table. Check the Telangana DOST admission dates 2021 from the table below.
TS DOST Admission Dates 2021
|DOST notification 2021 released||29 June 2021|
|Phase I registration is from||1 July 2021|
|Last date to submit DOST application form||28 July 2021|
|Web options start from||03 – 28 July 2021|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates
PH / CAP
NCC / Extra-Curricular activities
|13 Jul 2021
14 Jul 2021- 13 Jul 2021
14 Jul 2021
|Seat allotment- Phase 1||04 Aug 2021|
|Online self-reporting and fee payment||05-09 Aug 2021|
|Phase II registration
(with a registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|05 – 18 Aug 2021|
|Phase II web options||05 – 18 Aug 2021|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IInd Phase)||13 Aug 2021|
|Seat Allotment- Phase 2||25 Aug 2021|
|Online self-reporting and fee payment||25 – 31 Aug 2021|
|Phase III registration dates||To be announced!|
|Phase III web options||TBA|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates (for IIIrd Phase)||To be announced!|
|Seat allotment – Phase 3||To be announced!|
|Online self-reporting and fee payment||To be announced!|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats
in Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3
|To be announced!|
DOST Registration 2021
Generally, the official authorities will begin the registrations for DOST from 1 July 2021 for phase I, as per the official DOST notification 2021. Likewise, phase I DOST registration 2021 will take place online. While filling the DOST application form 2021, candidates also have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 200 for phase I. Similarly, the DOST registration fee for phases II and III is Rs. 400. Moreover, candidates can pay the registration fee for the DOST admission 2021 Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallet. Hence, check the step-by-step process of the Telangana DOST registration process below.
DOST Registration Pre-Requisites 2021
Before filing the DOST application form, candidates must have the following with them:
- Firstly, Aadhaar Card is linked with a mobile number.
- Active mobile number
- Similarly, the candidate’s photograph is in the prescribed format and size.
- Aadhaar Card copy (In the required size and format)
- Likewise, qualifying exam certificate (in the prescribed format and size)
- Bridge course certificate (If required)
- Sports & Extra-curricular activities certificate (If required)
- Finally, a PWD certificate (If required)
DOST Admission- Application Form 2021
On the official website of Degree Online Services, Telangana, the DOST Application Form has been available. Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in the undergraduate program such as B.Com, B.Sc, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hons), BSW, BBM, BCA. in the State of Telangana through Degree Online Services, Telangana.
Particularly, the applicants should have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. In case of late registration, candidates have to pay a late fee of Rs.400/-. Similarly, the applicants can make the payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Undoubtedly, the registration fee is not refundable.
DOST Admission Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants are going to fill the Application Form of DOST Admission, they should have to check their Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
- Firstly, the applicants should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- Likewise, they must qualify in 10+2 with respective subjects from a recognized board.
- Similarly, the Eligibility Certificate from the Board of Intermediate, Telangana State is required from the candidates of other boards.
- Finally, students can get admission based on aggregated marks secured in the qualifying examination in a single attempt.
How to fill DOST Application Form 2021
- Firstly, visit the official website dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Similarly, applicants should have to make the payment of the application fee through using their Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- Likewise, the application number will provide to the candidates on their registered mobile number or email ID.
- Moreover, applicants should have to click on the link of an Application Form, and they should have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
- In the same way, applicants should preview the Application Form details after submitting the details.
- Undoubtedly, Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will display to the candidates.
- Finally, they have to click on the “Click for Web Options” link to exercise web options.
DOST Result 2021
Though nothing has been shared about the result of the DOST by the TSCHE officials, however, as there is no entrance test for admission to the undergraduate programs in the state colleges through the DOST admission process, no result is declared by the authorities. Likewise, the DOST result in 2021 will thus announce in the form of the admission letters issued to the students who can secure the cut-off for admissions. Moreover, the DOST admission letter will act as the result for DOST, based on which admission to the desired courses by the candidates would decide. Therefore, the DOST seat allotment result is the only result that is declared, further to which the admission letter will issue to the selected candidates.
DOST Counselling 2021
Generally, the TSCHE will begin the counseling process of the DOST admission process from July onwards with the opening of the registration portal. The counseling process or admission process of DOST will take place online with registration, exercising web options for the choices of courses and colleges, online self-reporting, and fee payment for reserving a seat. Hence, at the end of the three-seat allotment phases, candidates have to visit the DOST allotted college after confirming their seats physically.
DOST Seat Allotment 2021
Particularly, TSCHE will announce the DOST seat allotment result for phase 1st, 2nd and 3rd round in online mode. As per the phase, I DOST seat allotment, and the candidates have to participate in the online self-reporting by paying the college fee/seat reservation fee online, within the stipulated time. Furthermore, for phase II, the online DOST self-reporting for fee payment of the allotted college can be done in a given schedule. Hence, the self-reporting dates of the DOST 2021 phase III will announce soon.
Selected candidates, who would have participated in the self-reporting in phases I, II, and III of Telangana DOST 2020 have to further report to the allotted college for claiming the admission.
How to check DOST Seat Allotment Result 2021
- Firstly, visit the official website dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Similarly, click on DOST seat allotment result 2021
- Additionally, a list will appear on the screen.
- Finally, check and download the seat allotment list which will carry a name.
Undoubtedly, this allotment letter has to be carried by the students to report to the allotted college and other required documents.
What’s DOST 2021
Generally, DOST 2021 or Degree Online Services, Telangana is a state-level admission process for offering admission to the undergraduate programs at the participating colleges affiliated to 6 state universities. Through the Telangana DOST 2021 system, candidates are offered admission to the UG courses B.A. /B.Sc./B.Com./B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/BSW/BBA/BBM/BCA, at the colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, and Satavahana University, and 2 diploma courses. Therefore, it is a single-window admission process for UG admissions.