DMRC Recruitment – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) releases the recruitment notification. So, DDRC releases the notification for 1492 vacancies jobs.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 application form is available online on the official website. So, candidates need to fill the application form which is available on the official website.
DMRC Recruitment 2020
RRC has published the notification for DMRC Recruitment 2020 on 14th December 2019. So, the expected last date to fill the form is 13th January 2020.
Delhi Metro Job 2020 is based on the Computer test and Group Discussion or Interview. So, before applying candidates needs to go through all criteria.
So, while applying candidates need to keep some important documents with them. Candidates need to enter their personal details and postal address. Also, they must be between 18 to 24 years and should have passed ITI, Diploma from a recognized board.
So, eligibility criteria and how to apply details have been discussed below. Candidates can read further and check it.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
DMRC Recruitment 2020 important details are given below. So, candidates can check it from the table below.
|Full-Form||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Job Roles||Customer Relations Assistant, Steno and JE, Office Assistant and many more|
|Category of Job||Government job|
|Type of Job||Metro Rails job|
|Name of the Post||CRA, SC or JE, Maintainer, and others|
|Category of the post||Executive and Non-Executive posts|
|Type of Exam||Recruitment and Employment test|
|Number of post vacancies||1942|
|Article Category||DMRC Recruitment 2020|
|Direct Apply Link||delhimetrorail.com|
Delhi Metro Job Vacancy Details
The DMRC Recruitment 2020 vacancy details are discussed below. So interested candidates can give a look over here.
|POST NAME||VACANCY DETAILS|
|Total number of post||1492|
DMRC Recruitment Dates Delhi Metro Job
DMRC recruitment 2020 important dates are given below. But don’t take these dates as confirm dates because it may change. Dates can be changed by the University at any time. So, we will confirm the date as soon as the University confirms it.
So, candidates can check from the table mentioned below.
|RRC notification release||14th December 2020|
|Starting date of applying Application form 2020||14th December 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application form||13th January 2020|
|Last date to fill a form with application fees||January 13th, 2020|
|Release of Admit card||February 3rd, 2020|
|DRMC Examination 2020||February 17th, 21st,23rd and 26th 2020|
|Result Declaration||to be declared soon|
DMRC 2020 No. of Vacancy with Post Details
The DMRC Recruitment 2020 number of vacancy with post details are discussed below. So interested candidates can give a look over here.
|DMRC RECRUITMENT VACANCY DETAILS||NO OF POST VACANCIES|
|Customer Relation Assistant||386|
|Steno and Office Assistant||17|
|JE Electrical and electronics||92|
|Junior Engineering Civil and Environment||67|
|Maintainer or Electronic Mechanic and Electrician||245|
|Accounts Assistant and Programmer||71|
|Stores Assistant and Fire Inspector||15|
|Legal and Architect Assistant||9|
|Assistant or CC||4|
|Electrical and Stores||20|
|Signal and Telecommunication||9|
|Civil and Operations||21|
|Architect and traffic||4|
|Finance and Legal||6|
|JE Electrical and electronics||245|
|Junior Engineering Civil||139|
|Assistant programmer and Architect||11|
|Assistant or CC||3|
|Electrical and IT||73|
|Signal and Telecommunication||17|
|Civil and Finance||15|
DRMC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
So, it is necessary for all the interested candidates to read all the eligibility criteria before applying. Also, eligibility criteria may vary as per the job role.
So, the eligibility criteria of DMRC Recruitment 2020 are given below.
Delhi Metro Job Age Limit
- So, candidates should have minimum 18 years
- and candidates maximum age should be 28 to 20 as on 1.12.2019
So, the Upper age limit relaxation is given below-
- For SC or ST category candidates upper age is relaxed by 5 years.
- So, OBC category candidates upper age is relaxed by 3 years.
- Ex-servicemen’s upper age will be relaxed by the length of service +3 years.
- So, for PwBD candidates, the upper age is relaxed by 10 years.
Delhi Metro Jobs Application Fee
- There are application fees that are non-refundable
- So, candidates from the categories UR/EWS and OBC fees are 500
- Fees for ST and SC or PWD categories Rs 250.
- So candidates from PH and female candidates fees are 250
- So, candidates need to pay applications fee online.
- They can pay fees either through Debit card or credit card and
- Also from Internet banking or E-challan.
DMRC Recruitment Education Qualification
- So, candidates must require a 3 or 4 Year Graduation Degree or Diploma.
- For Assistant Manager post candidate from B.E or B.Tech needs 60% marks.
- So for Jr. Engineer: Candidate should have an Engineering degree in the relevant branch.
- Candidate need 3 or 4 Year Graduation Course for Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- Also, candidates should have passed ITI.
DMRC Recruitment Salary or Payscale
So selected candidates will get Rs 22,400 to 65,550 per month. Also, payscale with vacancy details is discussed below. So candidates can check it-
- For Assistant manager post salary is 50000 to 1,60,000
- So, for Junior Engineer post pay scale is Rs. 37000 to 115000
- For Fire Inspector post – salary paid is Rs. 37000 to 115000
- Also for Architect Assistant salary is Rs. 37000-115000
- So for Assistant Programmer post – pay scale is Rs. 37000-115000
- Also for Legal Assistant salary is Rs. 35000 to 115000
- So CRA (Customer Relations Assistant) and Accounts Assistant post – salary is paid Rs. 35000 to 110000
- Also, for Stores Assistant pay scale is – Rs. 35000-110000
- Assistant or CC post salary is – Rs. 35000-110000
- So, for Stenographer post also salary is – Rs. 35000 to 110000
- Office Assistant pay scale is – Rs. 35000-110000
- So, for Maintainer post salary is – Rs. 25000-80000
How To Apply DMRC Recruitment 2020
DMRC Recruitment 2020 steps of how to apply are given below. So, candidates can follow the below steps to check the result.
- So, candidates need to first visit the official website.
- Then check the notification for the DMRC Recruitment 2020
- So now read the employment Notice and instructions carefully.
- Then check, eligibility criteria as required for the post.
- So, after reading all the points, check the Application details.
- They can do so by entering their personal and educational details etc.
- So, fill up the application form neatly, and cleanly as per the given instructions.
- Now candidates need to upload scanned photo and signature.
- So, after filling all the details candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that DMRC servers will generate the Bank Chalan for fee payment.
- So, pay the application fee in any branch of SBI and
- Then check the Reg.no and password from the form.
- Also, take out the printout and download it for future use.
DMRC Recruitment Delhi Metro Job Notification
So, below is the official notification so that applicant should read before apply