Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon Online Apply Application E-Coupon Status
Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon Online Apply 2020 has been started now. Delhi govt. is encouraging online applications for Temporary Ration Coupon at delhi.gov.in. Now all the non-ration cardholders residing in Delhi would be able to get ration at minimum rates from fair price shops. This distribution of free ration will start from Mid-April 2020. People can apply online for the Temporary Ration Coupon. This will be in Delhi by making a registration at the official website of the Delhi government.
CM Arvind Kejriwal had already stated that Delhi govt. will provide 7.5 Kg ration to 71 lakh people who had ration cards. There are about 6.5 lakh people who had applied for the ration card but did not get it. The state govt. has chosen to give these people also the benefit of free ration.
Many poor people do not have any ration cards, so Delhi govt. has built a website for registering such people. This is After registration, Delhi govt. would be able to give ration to all of them. Check the full article here. Do read it fully.
Latest Update – दिल्ली राशन कूपन अप्लाई करने के लिए निचे दिए गये स्टेप को फॉलो करे
- Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon Online Application Form
- Delhi e-Pass Apply Online for Food / Ration / Travel / Compensation
- दिल्ली राशन कूपन अप्लाई कैसे करे
- Delhi COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
- Delhi Govt. Hunger Relief Measures
- Need for Registration in Tackling COVID-19
- How To Apply for e-pass for travel and compensation
- Eligibility for the applicants
Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon Online Application Form
Below is the complete process to apply online for a temporary ration coupon in Delhi. Follow the steps here. This is an easy step to follow.
- Go to the Delhi govt’s official website at https://delhi.gov.in/
- At the homepage, snap at the “Apply For Temporary Ration Coupon” link as shown here (See Above Image):-
- Delhi Temporary Ration Coupon Apply OnlineDelhi Temporary Ration Coupon Apply Online
- Afterward, the link will redirect to Ration Jansamvad Portal. Here applicants can fill their personal items.
- Then people can upload their Aadhaar Card, yield it to get an e-coupon or unique number on their phone with the address of the Ration distribution center.
- People can take this coupon with the original Aadhar card to the ration center and get their ration.
Delhi e-Pass Apply Online for Food / Ration / Travel / Compensation
All those people who are residing in Delhi can even apply online. This is for the e-pass facility at the delhi.gov.in official website. This e-Pass will be used by the people living in Delhi to get food, ration, travel permission and compensation of Rs. 5,000 for making workers. Here is the complete plan of how to make Delhi e-Pass registration. This is by filling the online application form. Follow the steps here. Do check this out. Do follow up. Here we have easy steps here.
- Go to the same official website at delhi.gov.in
- At the homepage, Hit at the “Click Here to Apply for ePass” link and in the new window select the language to proceed.
- If people had already submitted an ePass application, then they can tell their application status. All the first time users can apply online for e-Pass. This to get help with the food required, ration required, travel, pension amount and payment of Rs. 5,000.
- Accordingly, in the newly opened registration form, aspirants can submit their contact number, name of the applicant, address details and then click at the “Submit” button to get e-Pass online.
दिल्ली राशन कूपन अप्लाई कैसे करे
दिल्ली में राशन कूपन अप्लाई करने के लिए आपको निचे दिए गये step को फॉलो करे
- सबसे पहले दिल्ली gov के ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाये ( ऊपर screenshot दिया गया है आप देखे )
- फिर वहां आपको लिंक मिलेगा वहां आप क्लिक करे
- फिर आपना personal डिटेल्स सबमिट करे
- अपने परिवार और अपना जगह बताये
- और लास्ट में सबमिट कर दे
- याद रहे आपका application id नोट करले, फिर आप अपना स्टेटस देख सकते है
CM Arvind Kejriwal said that total Novel Coronavirus cases in Delhi. They were 445 which includes 59 new cases reported in 24 hours. However, it is necessary to note that govt. had been able to contain the community spread of virus in the capital. The state govt’s priority is to secure the best treatment to affected and preventing community spread of COVID-19.
Delhi Govt. Hunger Relief Measures
Delhi govt. has made arrangements to feed more further than 10 lakh people. Various NGOs and religious organizations are also filing food to needy people. CM asks everyone to ensure that no single person in Delhi. They stay hungry. Recently, the state govt. had to give lunch and dinner to around 7 lakh people by several hunger relief centers.
Need for Registration in Tackling COVID-19
CM Kejriwal said that the registration method is necessary to tackle the Coronavirus pandemic. It is so because if govt. started giving to everyone. Then there are chances that 1 person would come many times to take ration and then there would be a lack. In the last one day, more than 50,000 people got registered and 5 kg ration per person would be given to them all.
How To Apply for e-pass for travel and compensation
People, who need to produce food, medicine, and ration. They will require special admission passes to move around. That is during the lockdown days. An online form must be filled for obtaining the e-pass. Additionally, construction workers can apply for the regular compensation, by enrolling through this portal. Follow the steps here. Check this out.
1. Access official website – Every individual, residing in Delhi, who needs the travel pass or ration and medicine coupon. And financial compensation grant documents must log in on the link delhi.gov.in.
2. Registration for e-pass – When the main portal opens, the applicant needs to click on the link that is marked as “Click Here to Apply for ePass”
3. Highlight the need – There is a specific box that highlights various options. The candidate must pick the specific requirement.
3. Application form – The online registration form has various parts. Some sections require the personal features of the applicant. While other sections must be filled in with the contact data
4. To issue the online pass – The candidate can download and get a print out of this pass.
5. Compensation for construction workers – The jobless production workers can apply and acquire the compensation passes. It will enable them to collect Rs. 5000 from the Delhi government as financial aid.
Eligibility for the applicants
Check the Eligibility Criteria here. This will be helpful. Do check this out. Here we Full details.
1. Must belong to financially weak section – The scheme will stress on the inclusion of the candidates, which belong to BPL and financially weak categories.
2. Must not possess a ration card – Only those candidates will be able to enroll for the pass, which does not have a permanent ration card, issued by the Delhi government.
3. Must reside in Delhi – The project will permit those applicants to register for the temporary ration pass, which currently resides in Delhi.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. Our team will help you out.