Delhi Polytechnic Result 2020 | Eligibility, Dates, Result, Counselling
Delhi Polytechnic Result 2020: The examinator of Delhi Polytechnic CET Result will be declared the inter-rank of qualified candidates only. Every year CET Delhi (Common Entrance Test Delhi) examination will be conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education Delhi. Delhi Polytechnic examination will be conducted in the last week of May 2020 and Delhi Polytechnic result 2020 will be announced in the 2nd week of June 2020. After the 2020 result of CET Delhi, the CET Delhi (Common Entrance Test Delhi) counseling will be conducted in the 2nd week of June 2020.
Delhi Polytechnic Important Details
Delhi Polytechnic below some important details:
|Name Of Board||Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi.|
|Name Of Exam||Delhi CET( Delhi Entrance Test)|
|Mode Of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Type Of Exam||Polytechnic|
|Result Date||21st June 2020|
Polytechnic Important Date is the following:
|Starting of online application||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date of application||3rd week of April 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Delhi Polytechnic Exam||Last week of May 2020|
|CET Polytechnic Result||3rd week of June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||3rd week of June 2020|
Delhi Polytechnic has been some eligibility criteria. below the full following:
For Test 1
- It is compulsory for the students that must have passed 10th Class and obtain marks with a minimum of 35% in Science, English, and mathematics.
- Students must have minimum passing marks individually in science, English and mathematics subjects.
For Test 2
- It is compulsory for the students to pass 12th class and must have obtained 35% marks in the top Three subjects including English.
- The student must have passing marks in English.
For Test 3
- It is compulsory for the students to pass 12th with the minimum marks of 35% in the top Three subjects including Hindi and Sanskrit.
- The student must have passing marks in Hindi/Sanskrit.
For Test 4
- It is very compulsory for the Student to pass in class 12th and mainly in these subjects physics, chemistry and any one of Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
For Test 5
- It is compulsory for the students to pass class 12th and mainly in these subjects. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
- students who have passed class 12th science with Mathematics/ Vocational/ Technical subjects can also apply.
Delhi Polytechnic Counselling
The CET Delhi entrance exam passed candidates will face the upper level of counseling session which is based on their merit list and cut off marks. After the result of 2020, the Counselling of CET Delhi will be started on online mode. The counseling will start from the 2nd week of June 2020. CET written test documents will also be verified at the time of counseling.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
The application fees for Delhi Polytechnic 2020 exam will be Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- Bank Charges + Rs. 3/- (GST)
Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
Students who registered successfully they can download their admit card from the official website. It is obvious that the admit card will be released around 10 days before the exam. The important details regarding the exam schedule and venue will be given on the admit card. Students with no admit card will not be allowed in the examination hall.
Delhi Polytechnic Result 2020
Delhi Polytechnic Result 2020 will be declared in the month of June 2020. Candidates who given the exam can check their result by using Roll Number And Application Id.
How To Check Delhi Polytechnic Result 2020
To Check Delhi Polytechnic Result by using Roll Number And Application Id. Follow the below method:
- Candidates need to first go to the official website www.cetdelhi.nic.in.
- There will be the result link on the home page.
- Enter the enrolled number And the date of birth.
- Click the submit button.
- Check the result.
- take the printout of the result for future reference.