Delhi Migrant Registration Return Registration Form Online @delhishelterboard.in
Delhi Disaster Management Authority has started the Delhi Migrant Registration Return Registration Form for Workers & Abroad for Return who are trap in other states and countries due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Due to the lockdown, people were not able to return to their respective places. Therefore the Govt has decided to run special trains and flights for the stranded people.
The Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board has released the Delhi Migrant Registration Return Registration Form so that the affected people can register in the same and can return to their home safely. Delhiites people stranded abroad want to come back to their state. Still, their visa has expired or under any other reason can fill-up the application form available on the official portal. Delhi Govt has started the process of registration, screening, isolation centre for the safety of people.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued notice to respective states to facilitate interstate travel for the migrant workers who are trap in a different city. Due to the lockdown migrant workers, students, pilgrims, tourists, students, and other persons were stranded in different states and wanted to return to their homes. The central government has now allowed them to return to their home town under strict guidelines with all the safety measures.
- Delhi Migrant Registration Return Registration Form
- Important Guidelines
- Delhi Migrant Registration for Workers & Abroad for return Important details
- How to apply For Delhi Migrant Registration Return Registration Form
- Content of the Interstate Migrant Registration form
- Aboard Registration Helpline Number
- Details to fill the registration form for Abroad return:
- Important Documents for Delhi Migrant Registration for Workers & Abroad for Return
Delhi Migrant Registration Return Registration Form
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued specific guidelines to all the State Govt for the movement of people. The Guidelines are as follow:
- All the states/UTS should designate nodal authorities for the movement of the stranded people, and the management registers the stranded people within their states.
- The state government must consult each other and mutually agree to the movement by road if any group of people wants to move from one place to another.
- The moving person needs management o to be check, and if they don’t have any symptoms, then they would be allowed to proceed.
- Buses will be the mode of transportation for moving people. So it’s crucial that all the bus are adequately sanitized, and must follow the rules of social distancing.
- The states/UTS falling under the transit route must cooperate and allow the passage so that people can safely reach to their respective states.
- The local health authorities will assess the people when they reach their destination, and they will be kept in home-quarantine or their institutions.
Delhi Migrant Registration for Workers & Abroad for return Important details
The applicants can check the important detail of the scheme from the below table
|Scheme Name||Delhi Migrant Registration for Workers & Abroad for return|
|Objective||To bring back migrant workers and Delhiites Stranded Abroadabroad.|
|Organization||Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board|
|Department||Delhi Disaster Management Authority|
How to apply For Delhi Migrant Registration Return Registration Form
The applicant should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the scheme:
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board mention above or click here.
- Now click on the link “Form for Collection of Information about Interstate movement of Stranded migrants in Distress/ Form for collecting information of Delhiites Stranded Abroad” as per their eligibility on the homepage of the website.
- Now fill the details carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit button and the application form successfully submitted.
- Now download, save, and print copies of the confirmation page for the future reference.
Content of the Interstate Migrant Registration form
Here is the list of details that the applicant must have to submit in the portal:
- Applicant Name
- Number of family members
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Status of Aarogya Setu App
- Stranded State
Aboard Registration Helpline Number
The form is only for the Delhiites trapped people in abroad, so if they face any difficulty in filling the form they can contact the helpline numbers given below:
- Helpline No: +91-9555363032 (9:00 AM to 2:00 PM IST)
- Helpline No: +91-9717999263 (2:00 PM to 6:00 PM IST)
Details to fill the registration form for Abroad return:
Here is the list of details that the Delhiites Stranded Abroad has to submit in the form:
- Country of Current Residence
- Current Address Abroad
- Type of Visa
- Visa expiry Date
- Purpose of a visit abroad
- Occupation in Delhi
- Any medical condition/Ailment
- Corona/Influenza-like illness
- Residential Address in Delhi
- Mobile No (Self)
- Email Id
- Any contact in Delhi
- Passport No
- Passport size photo
Important Documents for Delhi Migrant Registration for Workers & Abroad for Return
Here is the list of documents that the applicant must have to apply for the scheme:
- Address Proof.
- Residential Address.
- Mobile Number.
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id Card/Driving License.
- Address proof of the current place.
- Contact No of people from Delhi.