DDA Admit Card 2019 | DDA Hall Ticket Download 2019, Process And Important Details
DDA Admit card 2019 – DDA stands for Delhi Development Authority. DDA is organizing an online examination in 204 positions of AAE. These planning are of Planning Assistant, Stenographer Grade D and many others. The date of the examination is not released yet. The fresh update is that the candidates who are interested in planning Assitant can apply online on 5th February 2019. So the candidates who have applied for this online can get the full detail of DDA Admit card 2019 from this article at sarkarinaukriind.com
DDA Admit card 2019 Official Notification
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Development Authority( DDA )|
|Category||DDA Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Planning Assistant, Stenographer Grade D and many others|
|Total Post||204 Vacancies|
|Last date to apply for DDA AAE recruitment||Expected 15th of February 2019|
|Last date to apply for DDA other posts||Expected 8th of February 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Online Competitive exam, Skill test, and Interview|
|Date of the Examination||expected to be released soon|
|Examination Type||Online Examination/Computer proficiency test/Skill test|
|Status of the DDA call letter 2019||it is expected to be issued before 10 to 15 days of the DDA examination|
|Status of the DDA admit card 2019||will be available soon|
DDA Admit card 2019 Important dates
|Notification Date||23rd December 2018|
|Online registration process date||26th December 2018|
|Apply online last date||22nd January 2019 till 6.00 pm|
|Previous apply online date||23rd December 2018|
|Application fee payment date||To be paid by 25th January 2019 up to 6.00 pm|
|DDA Admit card 2019 download date||expected to be released before 2 weeks of the exam|
|online examination date||will be available soon|
|Result declaration||will be available soon|
How to check DDA Admit card 2019
The following steps of how to check the DDA Admit card 2019 is given in a point below. Candidate can follow these easy steps and can check it –
- Firstly candidate need to visit the official site of DDA
- Then click on the Job button
- After clicking on the button you will see that the list of latest DDA recruitment 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Then select on the Direct recruitment 2019 button.
- After selecting click on the downloading link of DDA admit card
- Then the downloading window of DDA call letter will appear on the screen
- Then enter important details like Registration number, Date of Birth, user ID, and Password
- Then after filling check it carefully whether you have filled all the details correctly or not and then click on the login button.
- After logging in take out the print out for further use
What are the Details mentioned in DDA Admit card 2019
Candidate should know that the DDA admit card holds very important details on it. So it is very necessary for all the students to know all the details before going to the examination center. The details which are given on the DDA admit card basically give the brief details of the candidates and regarding the examination center. The details are discussed below candidate can check it from the given points
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
CANDIDATE DETAIL IN THE DDA ADMIT CARD 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Roll number
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Guardian name
EXAMINATION CENTER DETAILS IN THE DDA ADMIT CARD 2019
- Day, Date and Time of the examination
- Reporting time at the center
- Center code
- Examination venue
- General Instruction
- Examination duration
Instruction mentioned in the DDA admit card 2019
There are several instructions printed on the admit card for the candidates who will give the exam. It is very important for all the candidate to read all the given instruction so that they don’t get into any trouble during the examination because examiner doesn’t entertain any type of excuses.
The instruction are discussed below-
- It is instructed to all the candidate to reach the examination center before 30 min of the examination.
- It is informed to all the students that they will not be allowed to sit for the exam if they get late after the reporting time.
- It is asked all the student to carry one valid ID proof to the examination center.
- Valid ID proof should be original with the photocopy
- It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry the DDA Admit card.
- It is prohibited to carry any kind of mechanical gadgets and electronic devices to the examination center.
- It is informed to all the candidates beforehand that if they caught doing any kind of malpractices then your exam will be canceled.