DCECE Polytechnic 2020 Application Form started. The notification for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam also referred to as DCECE 2020 (Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) is formally announced. Students can check the important dates, syllabus, counselling process and other details with regards to Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exams.
DCECE 2020 is a state-level competitive examination organized by the BCECE Board (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) every year. The Bihar Polytechnic 2020 is a mandatory qualifying examination for candidates looking for admission in Bihar Polytechnic Colleges.
The qualifying students are then admitted to polytechnic colleges of various disciplines including engineering, pharmacy, paramedical, office management and many more. Numerous government and non-government polytechnic institutes offer admissions on the basis of Bihar Polytechnic 2020.
The counselling process will commence from June 2020 via online mode just like the previous year. The board will also release the list of Bihar Polytechnic both government and private college just before counselling.
- DCECE 2020 Important Dates
- How to Apply DCECE Application Form
- Application Fee for DCECE 2020
- DCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Group-wise Eligibility
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
- Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
- DCECE 2020 Answer Key
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Results
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
DCECE 2020 Important Dates
In February 2020 the DCECE 2020 exam schedule along with notification will release officially. Following are the tentative dates for Bihar polytechnic 2020:
|Online Application Started||18th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th April 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Online||19th April 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date To Pay through challan||18th April 2020 (up to Banking Hour)|
|Application Correction Start||20th April to 23rd April 2020|
|Admit Card||30th April 2020|
||PE and PPE – 09th May 2020|
|PM And PMD – 10th May 2020|
|Result||Last Week Of July 2020|
|Counselling||First Week Of August 2020|
|Allotment Letter||2nd week Of August 2020|
How to Apply DCECE Application Form
- Bihar Polytechnic 2020 form date is the 18th of March 2020. On this date, the application form will release.
- The application form has two parts Form A and Form B. Both parts should be filled.
- The application form will release through online mode.
- Till the 17th April 2020, DCECE application forms are filled.
- The application form is filled by the candidate’s personal, academic, educational and communication details.
- The application fee is filled through online mode only.
- The scanned images must be uploaded by the candidate in the mentioned format.
- The final step is to submit both A and B forms online.
Application Fee for DCECE 2020
The application fee for Bihar Polytechnic 2020 is different as per the choices of the courses. It varies according to the different categories. Moreover, the application fee can be deposited through online mode, for instance, debit or credit card and net banking. Similarly, it can be paid through e-challan.
Following is the application fee criteria:
|General / OBC fee||SC/ST fee|
DCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for various courses of Bihar Polytechnic 2020. Following are the details:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Besides, he must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Candidates appearing for 10th board 2020 can also appear for this exam.
Polytechnic Engineering (PE)
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must be 10th passed or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 35%
- Age Limit: There is no age limit.
Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE)
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must be 10th passes or its equivalent with 2 years ITI or 10th passes or its equivalent exam with 2-year experience.
- Age Limit: As on 1st July 2020 the age limit is 19 years.
Para Medical Dental (Matric Level) (PMD)
- Qualifying Exam: 10th passes or its equivalent exam from CBSE/ICSE and any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Age Limit: Minimum 15 years and maximum 30 years as on 31st December 2020.
Paramedical Intermediate Level (PM)
- Qualifying exam: 12th passed or its equivalent exam with PCM/B and English.
- Age Limit: Minimum 17 years and Maximum 32 years as on 31st December 2020.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Exam Pattern
Following is the detailed exam pattern of DCECE 2020
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode
- Paper Language: Question paper will be bilingual ( Hindi and English Only)
- Duration: 135 minutes
- Total Questions: 90 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 450 Marks
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
|Subject||No. of question||Total marks|
|PE and PPE|
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
For Bihar Polytechnic 2020 examination there is no specific official syllabus. No unique syllabus is prescribed because there are different courses offered by DCECE.
However, one must note that the questions will be asked from the 10th standard of the Bihar School Board. The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, English, Hindi, Numerical Ability, General Science and General Knowledge.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card
In the 30th April 2020, the Bihar Polytechnic admit card will release. It will release on the official website through online mode.
Moreover, in the login page candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth to get admit card. The following information will be there on the admit card:
- Exam date
- Time of exam
- Exam center
- Other details of the candidate.
It is important to note that only online mode is available to get admit card. One should check their admit card carefully for any errors. In case of error is there one should immediately contact an official.
DCECE 2020 Answer Key
The Bihar Polytechnic exam is on 2nd week of June 2020, after a few days of the entrance exam, the answer key will release. However, the answer key will release separately for different courses (PE/PPE/PM and PMD). The answer key will be available in PDF format.
Also, the candidates should tally the answers with the answers they marked in the exam. This will help to have an estimate of their score.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Results
After the entrance examination is done within 4 to 6 weeks results will declare. The result will declare through online mode on the board’s official website. It will be seen in PDF format.
The DCECE result will declare in the 4th week of July 2020. The name and roll number of the candidate will be on the result. There are many job opportunities after polytechnic course in both government and private sector.
The scorecard will release after 3 to 4 days of declaration of result. Following details is mentioned on result card:
- The procedure of the interview as per the candidate’s course.
When the interview is completed the rank card will be issued to the candidate. To appear in the counselling the candidates should download their rank card. It will be available via online mode.
Bihar Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
According to the candidate’s rank and course, they will get called for counselling. A separate notice will publish after the declaration of result with the details of the date and place of counselling. On the date of the interview document verification will organize parallel to it.
The counseling will process through the offline mode of DCECE 2020. It is scheduled to commence in the last week of July 2020.
During the time of the interview, the candidates can fill up the colleges and courses of their choice. The seats are allotted according to the choices filled by the candidates and availability of seats in various categories.
Reservations for Different Categories
Following is the reservation of seats:
|Reservation Categories||Reservation Percentage|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||16%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||1%|
|EBC (Extremely Backward Class)||18%|
|BC (Backward Class)||12%|
|RCG (Reserved Category Girls)||3%|