DAVV Admit Card 2020 – MPOnline BA, BSc, BCom, B.Ed Admit Card 2020
DAVV Admit Card – The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya University Authorittwicey issues the admit cards for the CET twice in a year. Therefore the admit card is issued for BA, BSc, BCom, B.Ed exams by the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya University.
The Devi Ahilyabai Vishvavidalya is a state University in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The University is affiliated to Grade A+ by NAAC. The university is the oldest and the single university of Madhya Pradesh. The university is known to offer courses in Undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral programmes. Before every Examination, it also issues DAVV Admit Card to appear in the exam.
The college offers a total of 659 courses in various streams. Apart from this, the college also provides many courses on a part-time basis for working students.
The university always takes admission in its programme through a CET which is held twice in a year. In this article, we will talk about the DAVV Admit Card process of the college.
- DAVV admit card 2020
- How to download DAVV admit card 2020
- Contents of the admit card 2020
- Important instructions for DAVV admit card
- Results of the DAVV CET
DAVV Admit Card 2020
The DAVV CET is held for all the undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, M.phil and PhD programmes for various streams. The CET is conducted by the college to filter out the talented students from a list of thousands of candidates applying for various courses in the university.
Before anything else first, let’s have a glimpse of the important dates of DAVV Admit Card for the year 2020:
|Application process starting date||July 2020|
|Application process ending date||The second week of August 2020|
|Admit Card release date||Fourth week of August 2020|
|DAVV CET exam date||Fourth week of August 2020|
|DAVV CET exam results||The second week of September 2020|
|DAVV CET Answer key release Date||The second week of September 2020|
|DAVV counselling Date||Last week of September 2020|
|DAVV Registration Date||The first week of September 2020|
How To Download DAVV Admit Card 2020
Once the application process is over for all the courses by the university, the university will release the admit card for all the courses of CET. The candidates have to follow the following steps for ensuring that they download the admit card correctly.
- Visit the official website of DAVV.
- Check the Admission tab and there look for the admit card of CET 2020.
- A flash heading will appear as Apply Online.
- Login with your registration no and password.
- After signing in a page will open with all the details of the candidate just go through it and check for any error.
- After checking click on the admit card option the admit card will open.
- You can take a printout of the admit card and check it for any errors.
Contents of the DAVV admit card 2020
First of all, take a download or print out of the admit card. after this check out for any errors if present in the admit card so that there is no problem in the future. A DAVV Admit Card is a very important component of the exam and all the information present in it must be correct and true.
If there is any problem with the admit card and it is not rectified then it can also lead to the cancellation of the entry of the candidate in the exam hall. The following things must be printed in DAVV Admit Card correctly:
- Candidate’s clear photograph uploaded at the time of filling of application form
- Application number allotted to the candidate.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Exam Subject
- Centre code
- Centre name/location
There is a set of instructions which must be followed by the students before leaving for the exam:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam so that you avoid any glitch in reaching the centre.
- Always carry your own stuff like pen, pencil or other stationaries.
- Carry a xerox copy of your admit card beforehand to avoid any kind of inevitable circumstances
- Do not carry any prohibited item like electronic gadget, mobile, calculator as on being caught your candidature can be cancelled.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.
Results of the DAVV CET
The result of the DAVV CET always publishes in the fourth week of August 2020. The candidates must keep a tab on the official website and the candidate check it regularly for any latest update. And after the University publishes the DAVV result. The University management will call the successful students for the Counselling process. You can check your results online by checking your roll number in the merit list.