DAVV Admission 2020 – Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya MPOnline Admission
Devi Ahilya VishvwaVidalaya is expected to publish the admission update of all the courses soon. The admission process was postponed citing the COVID-19 pandemic. The DAVV is known to offer courses in Undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral programmes. The college provides a total of 659 courses in various streams. It is excepted that the DAVV Admission process will start in the month of June 2020 (tentatively). Apart from this, the college is also known to provide many courses on a part-time basis for working students.
The Devi Ahilyabai Vishvavidalya is a state University in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The University is affiliated to Grade A+ by NAAC. The university is the oldest and the single university of Madhya Pradesh.
- DAVV Admission 2020
- DAVV Admissions Dates
- DAVV Admission Eligibility
- How To Apply For DAVV Admission Form At MPonline
- DAVV Admission Courses Fee
- CET Exam Pattern For DAVV
- CET DAVV Mponline Result
- How To Check The Result of CET DAVV
- DAVV Counselling process
- DAVV CET 2020 Reservation Policy
DAVV Admission 2020
The university is known to take DAVV Admission in its programme through a CET which is held twice in a year. In this article, we will discuss all the information regarding the admission in the college.
- Important Dates for DAVV admissions
- Eligibility of all the courses for DAVV admissions
- Process of filling the form of DAVV college
- Fees of all the courses of DAVV college
- CET exam pattern of DAVV.
- DAVV CET result date
- How to check the result of CET DAVV
- DAVV counselling process
DAVV Admissions Dates
|Application process starting date||June 2020|
|Application process ending date||July 2020|
|Admit Card release date||Fourth week of July 2020|
|DAVV CET exam date||Fourth week of July 2020|
|DAVV CET exam results||The second week of August 2020|
|DAVV CET Answer key release Date||The third week of August 2020|
|DAVV counselling Date||Last week of August 2020|
|DAVV Registration Date||The first week of September 2020|
DAVV Admission Eligibility
The Eligibility of all the courses in the DAVV admissions are as follows for all the courses:
DAVV Admission Undergraduate Courses And Eligibility
|DAVV UG Course||Eligibility|
|B.Com||10+2 in commerce with 50% marks|
|B.A||10+2 in Arts or any other stream with 50% marks|
|B.Sc||10+2 in Science with 50% marks|
|B.pharma||10+2 in science with 50% marks|
|BCA||10+2 in any stream with Mathematics as a subject with 50% marks|
|B.A.LLB+ B.Vocal||10+2 in any stream with 45% aggregate marks|
DAVV Admission Masters Programme
In the below table, the candidate will get all the information about Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya masters courses.
|DAVV Masters Course||Eligibility|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% stream|
|M.COM||Bachelor’s degree in commerce/science with 50% stream|
|M.Sc||Bachelor’s degree in Science with 50% stream|
|M.Tech||BE/B.tech in any branch|
|M.A.||Bachelor’s degree in Arts with 45% stream|
|LLM||LLB with 55% aggregate marks|
DAVV Admission For M.Phil and PhD
In the below table, the candidate will get all the information about Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya PhD and M.Phil courses.
|DAVV PHD Course||Eligibility|
|M Phil||Master’s degree in any subject with at least 55% aggregate marks|
|PhD||Master’s degree in any subject with at least 55% aggregate marks|
How To Apply For DAVV Admission Form At MPonline
- Visit the official website of DAVV and click on new registrations.
- Then select the course you wish to apply for DAVV Admission either in graduate or postgraduate course.
- After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is about 1500 for all the candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
DAVV Admission Courses Fee
The fee for all DAVV UG courses are as follows
|DAVV UG Course Name||Fee|
DAVV Masters programmes
The fee for all DAVV Admission for Masters courses are as follows
DAVV Doctoral Programmes
The fee for all DAVV Doctoral Courses are as follows
CET Exam Pattern For DAVV
(B.A., B.COM, MBA, MA, M.COM)
The CET for all the above programmes will have mainly four subjects i.e. Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Data interpretation and Reasoning. There will be a total of 100 questions 25 from each subject.
MTech, MCA, pharma
The CET for the above courses will have 3 subjects Verbal Ability, Data interpretation and logical reasoning and biology or mathematics. The total number of questions will be 25 from each verbal ability and DI/LR while 50 questions from biology or mathematics.
MSc and LLM
The CET for the two courses will be having 12 sections and there will be 25 questions from all the 12 sections. The 12 sections will contain the following sections Civil laws, Botany, Zoology, Criminal laws, Electronics, Chemistry, Mathematics, physics, computer science, verbal ability, data interpretation and logical reasoning.
There will be negative marking for each wrong answer that is of 1 mark for all the subjects. Apart from this there will be also a provision of sectional cut off in CET exam. The test will be conducted for a total duration of 2 hours.
CET DAVV Mponline Result
The results of the CET DAVV Result Mp online will be made available on the official website and most probably the results will be declared in the last week of July. The students should keep a tab on the official website to know all the latest information about the results.
How To Check The Result of CET DAVV
- Visit the Official website of the DAVV and click on the result section.
- After that, a page will open with heading CET results 2020.
- The results are announced via a pdf so download it and check.
- After the results are declared the scores will be made available by the college
- The scores obtained in the CET will be valid for only one year for the admission process.
DAVV Counselling process
The DAVV counselling process is started once the college is done with the declaration of the results of the CET. The counselling process will start from the 2nd week of August and the candidates are needed to register themselves for the counselling process in the given time frame.
The candidates should make sure that they are present on the allotted date with all the documents asked as failing to do that will cost them lose their seats.
DAVV CET 2020 Reservation Policy
Benefit of Reservation of seats by the University will only be provided to the domiciles of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can check the expected reservation policy from below table here. Check the table here. Do have a look here.
|Category||Reservation of seats|