CTI Admission 2021 – CTI Online Form, NCVT Form, Eligibility, Dates
CTI Admission for Craft Instructor Training Course will be done through the All India Common Entrance Test. The authority arranges the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for admission to Craft Instructor Training by central Counseling. Currently craft, instructors are trained in 34 Trades. NCTV 2021 Admit Card has been accessible in the month of September 2021.
The training will be done in 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI), 6 State Government Institute of Training of Trainers, and also in 12 Private Institute of Training of Trainers. These courses will conduct under the aegis of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). The applicants, who are doing training under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) and will feature in the last semester of the All India Trade Test (AITT) in July 2021, can also fill up the CTI Online Application Form 2021.
The Eligible students can apply for the NCVT CTI 2021 as per the Eligibility mentioned. This content, we are providing detailed information about Application Form, fees, Important dates, Criteria, Exam Center, Admission Process.
Also read – Sarkari Yojana 2021 – Check Modi Yojana And PM Yojana With Full Details
Important Dates And Events
Check the table here. Do have a look at this CTI Admission 2021.
|Application Start||June 2021|
|Last Date||June 2021|
|Last Date of Pay Fee||June 2021|
|Admit Card||September 2021|
|Exam Date||Sep 2021|
CTI Admission 2021 Notification
|Full-Form||National Council of Vocational Training Craft Instructor Training|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
CTI Online Form 2021
Application is calling by Online only from qualified candidates. This is for those who wish to follow the wishful carrier as a “Vocational Instructor” in ITI/ITC over the country. Check the CTI Admission info here.
- NCTV CTI Admission 2021 Application Form has been published on 15th June 2021
- The Last Date to Submit the CTI Application Form in June 2021
- Absorbed applicants can submit online applications through the approved website of CITS Admission.
- The application can be offered in April.
- Admission in Private UNI will also be done Counseling through this AICET.
Also read – PM Scholarship 2021 – PMSS Scholarship, Eligibility, Process, Full Details
Application Fees of NCTV CTI Admission
Here we are discussing the Application Fee of NCVT CTI. The Application Fee of NCVT CTI is possible here for all the applicants for the sessions. The applicants must check the application fee and then continue to pay.
- The Application Fee of CTET can be paid by the online mode and Offline mode.
- The applicants can pay the NCTV CTI 2021 Application fee in the Net baking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Paytm etc.
- Students are notified of using the online method of paying the NCVT CTI fee by the online mode.
- Once the fee is paid will not be returned.
Check the table for more details here. Do have a look here.
|General & Other students||Rs.500/|
CTI Admission Method of 2021
- Admission courses will be made by the All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) which will be soon.
- This Entrance Test will take place at 25 centers across the country.
- The students can opt for any center for featuring in the entrance test under their choice or nearest place as per the suitability of the applicants.
How to Apply for CTI Admission Online
- Interested students can submit an online application through the official website.
- This can be through the direct “Apply Online” link given here.
- Fill in the details and Submit.
- Then take a printout of your application form.
We will soon update. You can comment on your doubts in the comment section below.