CPNET 2021 – Application, Eligibility, Dates, CPNET Admit Card Full Details
CPNET 2021: The Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test 2021 is conducted every year by the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences. The test is conducted every year offering admission to several candidates in the Paramedical and Nursing stream. The applicants seeking admission in CPNET 2021 must go through this article. It has all the necessary information such as CPNET Dates, Application, Syllabus, and Result.
CPNET Dates And Events 2021
|Start date of Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test online Application||Last week of Jul 2021|
|The end date of Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test Online Application||The second week of Aug 2021|
|Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test Admit Card available for download||Last week of Aug 2021|
|Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test date||The first week of Sep 2021|
|Answer key publish date||The first week of Sep 2021|
|Result declaration||The first week of Sep 2021|
|Registration Date for Scrutiny||First week of September to the second week of Sep 2021|
|Publication of merit list||the second week of Sep 2021|
|Counseling date||To be announced!|
CPNET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates who are ready to appear for Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test they should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Those who have completed their High school and intermediate from Uttar Pradesh doesn’t require to submit Domicile official document otherwise domicile certification is necessary.
- Applicants should be minimum of 17 Years old.
- For GNM Course, age must not be more than 35 Years of age
- For ANM Course Female applicants can apply and their age must not be more than 30 Years of age.
- All candidates who have given or will be passing the qualifying exam i.e., 10 and 10+2 in 2021 are eligible to apply.
Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test Application Form Procedure
- Aspirants have to visit the official website to apply for the online application form.
- Read all the information given on the screen then tick the declaration box.
- Now applicants have to register themselves by entering all the required details.
- After that, the candidates get the OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Then the username and password will be sent to the registered mobile number and email.
- Again Login by entering their username and password and complete the application form.
- Upload all the required documents according to their specification.
- At last, candidates have the pay the application fee.
- Aspirants have to take the print of the application form after completion.
Documents Required at the time of CPNET Counselling
Applicants need to appear for the counseling along with the following list of documents:
- Printout of the CPNET 2020 Application form
- Application Fee Receipt
- Result/Merit Card
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Class Examination Certificates
- 12th Class Examination Certificates
- 2 Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
Aspirants can check the expected fee from below.
Mode of Payment: Applicants can pay the application fee in online mode through the following methods.
- Credit ard
- Debit card
- Net banking
CPNET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The CPNET 2021 syllabus consists of the syllabus of 10+2
The CPNET 2021 syllabus is similar to that of the science syllabus of 12th.
The exam Pattern of CPNET 2021 is as follows:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Hindi||20 questions|
|General English||20 questions|
|General Knowledge||60 questions|
CPNET Admit Card
Admit card is available for download on the official website. Aspirants who have filled the application form successfully can download the CPNET admit card by using their username and password. Moreover, candidates must download the Admit cards and take a print out and carry them on the day of examination. Without it, applicants will be not allowed in the examination hall. All the details related to the entrance exam are mentioned in the admit card.
The result of the CPNET examination will be published by the university. The CPNET result will be released on the official website and applicants can download the result from the website by entering their Login Id. Moreover, students get the opportunity to challenge the result based on the calculated score. Applicants have to pay the fee to challenge the result. Last year, the amount of fee was Rs.500/-. Applicants can also check the merit list which will declare on the official website and no applicant will be notified about the result / merit list through post or any other medium.