The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 on 18th November 2020. CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Hall ticket 2020 is available now online mode online. As per the official notification, they will conduct the written examination on 28 November 2020. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Username and Password. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has uploaded the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card on the official website. According to the official notice, the written exam will be held on 28 November 2020. The officials have uploaded the hall ticket on the official website and the candidates can download it via their details that are Username and Password. Check this article to get all the important updates from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket.
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer 2020 Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||09.04.2020|
|Last date of application form||21.06.2020|
|CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket||Released|
|Exam Date||28 November 2020|
Steps to download CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website or click here
- On the homepage, find and click on the link to admit card
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are Username and Password
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2020
The applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the hall. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Schedule
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the schedule:
|Insurance Medical Officer||28-11-2020||Saturday||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM||Part 1- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
Part 2 – Related Subject -General Medicine and Pediatrics/Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the hall.