CG Scholarship 2021 – Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Full Process
CG Scholarship 2021: The Social Welfare Department, Government of Chhattisgarh, performed the Chhattisgarh Scholarship (CG) project. This scholarship helps pupils refer to the SC, ST, OBC, and Minority categories to seek their studies. Applicants who are continuing 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th class can apply for this scheme. Also, applicants seeking postgraduate under Chhattisgarh Government can apply for this scholarship. Chhattisgarh Government started this scholarship to promote education. This scholarship intends to offer quality education to lower-class candidates.
Considerably, the Government of Chhattisgarh has paid the amount of up to INR 12.42 crore to over 87,000 pupils. The scholarship amount for the state has grown almost 5-6 times as correlated to the past years. CG Scholarship helps lower category applicants to reach their career goals in life. So far, the above 87,000 students have received the amount of up to Rs. 12.42 crore by the authority of Chhattisgarh.
The Chhattisgarh scholarship amount has raised around 5-6 times in connection with the past years. Applicants from pre-matric and post-matric are given an education grant every six months under the Shiksha Sahayog Scholarship. However, applicants pursuing professional courses are also accepting scholarships and help from the Government under the Shiksha Protsahan scholarship. Read this item to know full information about CG Scholarship.
CG Scholarship Details
The scholarship helps the SC/ST students to continue higher studies after class 10th. CG Scholarship holds 30% percent seats only for girls. The Government of Chhattisgarh gives many schemes to deserving students. It helps them to complete their education without financial. Applicants can get full information here. Moreover, apply online using the e-portal of the Social Welfare Department. The Chhattisgarh State scheme Portal 2.0 is an online door for applying schemes.
CG Scholarship Important Dates
Check the table here. Do have a look at the dates and events of the Chhatisgarh Scholarship here.
|Pre-Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/ OBC Students||October – December 2021|
|Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Students||October – December 2021|
|Rajya Chatra Vritti Scheme||October – December 2021|
|Business Scholarship Scheme||September – December 2021|
|DTE Chhattisgarh Scholarship||September – November 2021|
|Kanya Saksharta Protsahan Yojana||September – December 2021|
|Disabled Scholarship Scheme||August – September 2021|
|Chief Minister Gyan Protsahan Scheme||August – October 2021|
Highlights Of Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2021
Check the table here. This will help you out to know more about Chhatisgarh Scholarship 2021.
|Providing Authority||Social Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh|
|Name Of The Scholarship||CG Scholarship/ Chhattisgarh Scholarship Schemes|
|Closing Date||Check below|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Check the criteria here. Do have a look at the info about CG Scholarship.
- This is only for SC/ ST/ OBC category applicants
- Pupils who are about to apply for this scholarship need to study at the pre-matric level of education
- The family income is not higher than Rs. 2 Lakhs.
CG Scholarship – Application Method
The application method for CG scholarship at a pre-matric and post-matric level can given for one primary portal called the Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Portal. Here but the scholarship schemes made by the other departments follow a different application procedure. Check the steps here to know more. Do have a look here.
- Hit the Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal 2.0.
- Search “Application” on the page.
- Further, snap on “Register Yourself” if you are applying for the first time.
- Enter the required details carefully.
- Hit on “Save above details and register me.”
- The Application ID and Password will be mail to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Go onto the credentials provided on the registered number to the candidate.
- Agree on “Apply for Scholarship”.
- Enter the rest of the required details. The details that the student will need to give are:
- Institute and Course Details
- Class 10 Passing Details
- Eligibility Related Data(Income and Caste)
- Hit on “Register Scholarship Application Form”.
CG Scholarship – Documents
Check the required documents here. Do have a look here.
- Caste Certificate.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Income Certificate.
- Self-attested Copy of last Qualifying Mark sheet/Certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Passbook Photocopy
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card Number
1. What should the CG Scholarship?
Answer: This scholarship awards help and gifts to students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, and Minority categories to continue their studies.
2. Is CG Scholarship liable to all states?
3. What are the qualifications needed to apply for the CG Scholarship?
Answer: Applicants pursuing class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th can apply for this scholarship. Also, applicants continuing postgraduate under Chhattisgarh Government can apply for this scholarship.
4. What is the reservation percentage for girl applicants under the CG scholarship?
Answer: There are 30% of seats own for only girl applicants under the CG Scholarship.
5. How to apply for all the CG Scheme?
Answer: Applicants can get full data and apply online using the e-portal of the Social Welfare Department.
W e will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.