CG Khadya Ration Card 2020 – Check Chhattisgarh Ration Card status छत्तीसगढ़ राशन कार्ड सूची
CG Khadya Ration Card 2020 has available to download from khadya.cg.nic.in. In Chhattisgarh, ration cards are issued by the Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department. This is by the Government of Chhattisgarh. Application forms for the issue of the Chhattisgarh Ration Card can be downloaded here. This is from the official website of the department and citizens who wish to apply for the issue of a new ration card. They can also download the application form from the link shared on this page below.
Ration card is an official document issued by the food and supply departments. This is of each state to the households eligible to get food grains and other supplies. Which is at the subsidized rates from the Targeted Public Distribution Shops (TPDS) as per the National Food Security Act.
Chhattisgarh Ration Card
Chhattisgarh government issues CG Khadya Ration Card to the eligible households. This is as per their category. To get the food grains, pulses and other commodities such as kerosene, salt, etc. at subsidizing prizes from the Fair Price shops, citizens should hold a valid ration card.
Chhattisgarh citizens who wish to apply for a fresh ration card can check here. Or looking for the latest updates related to should go through this content once. This particular article is all about Chhattisgarh ration card data such as ration card application process, eligibility, required documents, ration card list, transfer of ration card, etc.
Also read – CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card Download Online
Chhattisgarh Ration Card- Overview
Check the overview here for CG Khadya Ration Card. This will help you. Do have a look at this. Check here.
|Ration Card||CG Khadya Ration Card|
|Department||Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department.|
|Application process||Active Now|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|CG APL Ration card cum Declaration form||Click Here|
|Ration Card Information||http://khadya.cg.nic.in/rationcards/rcmodule/RptRationCardAadharSearch.aspx|
Types of CG Khadya Ration Card Issue in Chhattisgarh
Different types of ration cards are issue to the people of Chhattisgarh. Check this out. Do have a look here.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card – AYY ration cards are issued to the poorest of the poor. AYY ration cards holders of Chhattisgarh are provided 35 kg of [email protected] Rs.1 per kg. This is to each member of the family.
- Priority Household- PHH ration card are issue to the people of rural areas.
- Destitute Ration card
- Annapurna Ration Card
- Disabled Ration card
- APL Ration cards
Eligibility for CG Ration Card
Citizens should ensure that they are eligible enough to apply. This is for the issue of a CG Khadya Ration Card in the state. They must fulfill all the eligibility conditions under which they are applying. The basic eligibility criteria can be check below. Check this here. This will help you. Do have a look at this.
- The people should be a resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- The applicant should not own a separate ration card in his/her name or the name of any of the family members.
- The household should not be tax payee.
- Beneficiaries should not own a pucca house built in an area 1000 sq.ft in urban areas.
- Applicants should not hold irrigated landholding of more than 4 hectares (i.e.10 acres) or non-irrigated land of more than 8 hectares (i.e. 20 acres) in non-scheduled areas.
- Any member of the beneficiary household/person should not fall under the category of the restricted family. This is for CG Khadya Ration Card as per the guidelines of sub-section(a) of Section 15 of the Chhattisgarh Food and Nutrition Security Act (CFNSA).
Documents Required for Chhattisgarh RC Application
At the time of submitting applications for the issue of a fresh CG Khadya Ration Card. The applicants require to enclose all the documents. Which is as prescribed by the department with the applications. The list of the necessary documents is given as follows. Check this out. Do have a look here.
- Any photo identity proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank details/Bank Passbook
- Passport-sized photograph of each member of the family
- Category certificate (as applicable)
- Disability certificate (as applicable)
- Medical certificate (as applicable)
District-wise Chhattisgarh Ration Card List 2020
To check CG Ration card list 2020, citizens need to follow the simple steps here. Follow this up. Check this out. Follow the simple steps here.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “public” Participation” tab.
- Hit “district-wise” Ration card list” option.
- Finally, “district-wise” CG Khadya Ration Card list will display.
How to Apply for CG Ration card
Citizens can follow the simple procedure given below to apply for the issue of new ration card-
Step 1. Visit official website – Applicants have to start by visiting the official portal. This is of Directorate of CG Food supplies. The link to official portal is https://khadya.cg.nic.in/ or Click Here.
Step 2. Hit the relevant link – Now, the homepage of website will appear. On this page candidates have to click on “application for Ration Card cum Declaration form” link. Which is provided under the “News and Announcements” section.
Step 3. Application form displays – Application cum declaration form. This is for CG Khadya Ration Card will appear. Download and take a printout of the application form.
Step 4. Fill the application form
Step 5. Submit the Application – After filling the application form and enclosing all the required documents, applicants have to submit the ration card. This is to the concerned Gram Panchayat or Urban Local body.
Step 6. Application Receipt – At the time of submission of application. citizens should take the application receipt with them. They have to do the same for the collection of the ration card and also for references in future.
Application for Renewal of Ration Card
For the renewal of CG Khadya Ration Card look here. The CG government has provided the application forms online. Those who wish to renew their ration cards can download the renewal application from the Ration Card online portal. They have to fill the application, attach all the required documents and submit it to the office.
Citizens can also renew their Chhattisgarh ration card here. This is through the mobile application and this mobile application has made the CG Khadya Ration Card renewal process easy for the easy. This android application can be downloaded from the play store. Citizens who wish to renew their ration cards can download the C.G.Khadya. Read the full article to know more.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. Our team will help you out.