Central Railway Recruitment – The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) publishes the recruitment notification. So, RRC releases the notification of Apprentices for 2562 vacancies jobs. RRC has published the notification on 21st December 2020.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 application form is available online will be starting on the official website. So, So, candidates need to fill the application form which is available on the official website.
The 2562 post vacancies are Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Turner, Electrician and many more. So, who wants to get jobs can check here. So candidates must be between 15 to 24 years and must be class 10th and 12th pass out.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020
The registration is expecting to start on 23rd December. So, the expected last date to fill the form is 22nd January 2020.
So the Central Railway Recruitment 2020 is based on the marks scored in class 10. Also, it is based on the ITI marks.
Selected candidates will get a job in Maharashtra. Also, the selected candidates will be placed at Workshops or Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway.
So, before applying candidates needs to go through all criteria to avoid the risk of being rejected. Only eligible candidates can apply for the post.
So, while applying for the candidates need to keep some important documents with them. Candidates need to enter their education qualification and address.
So, eligibility criteria and how to apply details have been discussed below. Candidates can read further and check it.
RRC Recruitment 2020 – Highlights
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 important details are given below. So, Candidates can check the details from the table below.
|Full-Form||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of the Department||Central Railway|
|Job Roles||Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Turner, Electrician, etc.|
|Category of Job||Government job|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice|
|Number of post vacancies||2562|
|Name of clusters|| Mumbai clusters
|Training period||1-2 years|
|Article Category||RRC Admission Procedure 2020|
|Direct Apply Link||Click Here|
RRC Central Railway Vacancy details
The number of post vacancy details is discussed below. So interested candidates can give a look over here.
|POST NAME||VACANCY DETAILS|
|Act Aprentice||Total 2562-Vacancies|
|Mumbai Clusters||1767 ( UR- 896, OBC- 476,SC- 266, ST-129)|
|Bhusawal clusters||421 ( UR- 218, OBC- 113,SC- 62, ST-28)|
|Pune clusters||152 ( UR- 79, OBC- 26,SC- 12, ST-35)|
|Nagpur clusters||128 ( UR- 64, OBC- 36,SC- 19, ST-8)|
|Solapur clusters||94 ( UR- 51, OBC- 25 ,SC- 12, ST-6)|
Central Railway Recruitment Apply Dates
RRC Recruitment important dates are given below. So, candidates can check from the table mentioned below.
|Official Notification or Advertisement release date||21st December 2019|
|Starting date for applying RRC recruitment application form||23rd December 2019|
|Last date to fill the form or submit the form||22nd January 2020|
|Due date to pay application fees||January 22nd, 2020|
|RRC Merit list 2020||will release soon|
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
So, it is necessary for all the interested candidates to read all the eligibility criteria before applying. The eligibility criteria are given below. So candidate can check it from below-
RRB Job Age Limit
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age as on 1.01.2020
- So, candidates Maximum age should be less than 24 years.
The Upper age limit relaxation is given below-
- For SC or ST category candidates upper age is relaxed by 5 years.
- OBC category candidates upper age is relaxed by 3 years.
- Also, candidates with a disability age are relaxed by 10 years
- There are application fees that are non-refundable
- So, candidates from the General and OBC category need to pay Rs 100
- There are no fees for ST/ SC or PWD categories.
- So, candidates need to pay applications fee online.
- They can pay fees through Debit card, Credit card, and Internet bANKING.
- So, candidates need to pass class 10 or it’s equivalent (10+2) with a minimum of 50 %.
- Candidate should have a National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT.
- Also, a Provisional Certificate issued by NCVT or State Certificate for Vocational Training is compulsory
- Ex-serviceman can also apply for RRC recruitment.
- So, the selection procedure will be done on the basis class 10 and 12 marks with aggregate 50%
- Also with ITI marks in trade.
- Candidates whose names shortlisted in the merit list are also selected.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020
RRC recruitment vacancy details are given. So candidate can check from the below table-
|Division Wise RRC Vacancy Name and Details||No Of Post|
|Wagon and Carriage (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Posts|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts|
|Programming and Systems Administrations Assistant||4|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||3|
|Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||5|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
|Carriage and Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118|
|Tmw Nasik Road||50|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Electric Loco Shed||121|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||80|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot
How To Apply for Central Railway Recruitment
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 steps of how to apply are given below. So, candidates can follow the below steps to check the result.
- Read the Employment Notice and instructions contained therein carefully.
- Check, whether if you satisfy all the requirements of qualification, age, caste, and vision, etc., as required for the post in question.
- Also, ensure that the application form exactly matches the proforma given in the Employment Notice.
- Fill up each column of the application form neatly, clearly and legibly, as per the given instructions.
- So, fill up the application form only in your own handwriting and
- Submit only one application for one post, as so required in the Employment Notice and
- Also, do not forget to enclose the POSTAL ORDER or DEMAND DRAFT of the requisite amount, where applicable.
- Then check whether you have addressed your application- to the correct RRC.
- Also, check whether your debarred period has expired and if you have been debarred from by any RRC from appearing in the RRC exams.
- So, check whether your application form is complete in all respects so that it is not summarily rejected by the RRC.
- Also, Visit our website www.rrccr.com to know the status of your application and your eligibility.
- So,Reach the examination hall in time with the call letter issued by this RRC.
- Also, read the instructions printed on the call letter and ensure the compliance thereof.
- Also, paste a recent passport size photograph on the call letter which should match the one pasted on your application form.
- So, candidates should send the application duly filled in, along with required documents by ORDINARY POST ONLY.
- Also, forms sent through speed post /courier or registered post (with or without AD) will not be acknowledged.