The Centralized Admission Committee expected to release the CENTAC Application Form 2020 notice for all the courses soon. The authority helps in securing admission in a lot of courses under different disciplines. The colleges of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry will start the admission through the entrance test in July 2020.
Every year the process of admission notice was released in March. However, this year the process is postponed citing the COVID-19. The students who wish to fill the CENTAC Application Form 2020 can go through this article.
CENTAC Application Form 2020
The CENTAC Application Form notification will release later in July 2020. This exam helps get admission in different colleges that come under the Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. Every year a lot of students fill the application for the common entrance test under various courses. The students who wish to apply to admission this year should wait with utmost patience. It has already released a notification citing the delay in the whole admission process.
The students who wish to register themselves for the admission have to appear for an entrance exam. The exam decided by the university authorities and the examination committee. There is a Separate Entrance test for the Undergraduate, postgraduate such as B. Tech and M. Tech courses. There is no provision of direct admission in the different universities of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.
Important Dates of CENTAC
The important timeline of the CENTAC Application Form process is given in the table below:
|Admission Notice||Last week of July 2020|
|Application dates||July 2020|
|CET for Admission||August 2020|
|Declaration of CET Results||August last week 2020|
|Counselling Process||September 2020|
The Eligibility of all the courses in the CENTAC Application Form are as follows for all the courses:
- The candidate must be between the age group of 18-27 years.
- The college will give relaxation to the students belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate applying for the admission should have completed his class XII exam with passing marks.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in terms of age.
- The candidate who is the domicile of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry will given preference.
- The Candidates appearing for Master’s Course should have completed their Bachelor’s degree. The student must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks.
Application Process of CENTAC UG/PG courses
The application link will be active in a few days. The application process of all the courses in the Centralized Admission Committee are as follows for all the courses:
- Visit the official website of the authority,
- Click on the new Admission tab.
- The students should submit the details asked in the registration form,
- Then, the student should select the course they wish to apply,
- After filling all the personal information, name, date of birth, gender.
- The students should note down the login credentials.
- After this upload, the candidate must upload a photograph,
- And then enter their academic qualifications.
- Once all these things completed, then students have to pay the fees,
- The fees are Rs 1000 for the General candidates while 750 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates must enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth, etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their center as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Documents Required for CENTAC admission
The candidates have to submit the following documents for the Centralized Admission Committee:
- Printed Application Form of CENTAC
- Four recent Coloured photo-graph
- Pass Certificate of classes X & XII
- Migration Certificate of class XII
- Character Certificate of the last school attended
- Any Photo Id proof
- Christian certificate and details (if applicable)
- Community Details
- Telugu Certificate (If applicable)
- Special Allocation
- Community certificate
- NEET/ JEE Mains details
The Centralized Admission Committee conducts a common entrance test for the students at different levels. The CET is like a screening process for the students who want to study at different colleges. The universities choose brilliant minds out of lakhs of application received through this exam. The common entrance has become a necessary prerequisite for the form in different colleges.
The CET Exam that conducted for the undergraduate based on the 12th standard. The question asked in the exam is decided on the subjects that the student studies in the 12th standard. The students have to revise their Inter exam syllabus and then sit for the exams for better chances of selection.
The PG CET exam for the in the PG courses would based on Undergraduate subjects. It is a post-graduate CET; hence the question is on a tougher side as compared to the UG CET.
The CENTAC counseling process will start once the authority has declared the results of the CET. The counseling process will start from the last week of July. The candidates will have to register themselves for the counseling process after the CET. All those students who are willing for admission in the colleges have to appear for the counseling process. The candidates should make sure that they are present on the allotted date with all the documents. The students will have to visit the counseling venue as failing to do that will cause them to lose their seats.