CENTAC Admit Card 2021 – Download CENTAC 2021 Hall Ticket For UG/PG
CENTAC Admit Card 2021: Centralised Admission Committee issues the admit card for its entrance test on the official website. All the candidates must keep themselves ready with their registered email address and password to download their CENTAC 2021 hall ticket. Moreover, applicants must go to appear for the CENTAC 2021 entrance test along with the admit card. The admit card is the most important document which can come in helpful at the time when the candidate appears for the examination. It is considered important to bring the hall tickets to sit for the exam as attempting an exam within the absence of an admit card is not acceptable.
CENTAC Admit Card 2021
Applicants can check the following events & their dates of CENTAC 2021.
|Application Form releases||3rd week of May|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of June|
|A hard copy of the application form||3rd week of June|
|Merit list publication||3rd week of July|
|Counseling process||1st week of August|
|Counseling for other state candidates||4th week of August|
- CENTAC 2021 application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The application fee will be different as per course & category:
|No. of course||General Category||Reserved Category|
|For 1 course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|For 2 course||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|For 3 course||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|For the BA LLB course||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
Candidates will be required following document for filling the application form:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Nationality Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Special category certificate (if required)
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Payment Receipt
- NEET rank card
How to download CENTAC 2021 Hall Ticket
- Go to the official website.
- Then, click on the given link Download Admit Card 2021
- Enter the registration email id and password to log in.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- View the admit card 2021 on the screen.
- Candidates should keep a hard copy of the hall ticket.
- Candidates should save it for further use.
Details mentioned in CENTAC 2021 Hall Ticket
Applicants can check the details of the CENTAC 2021 hall ticket.
- Personal Details
- Applicant Photograph
- aspirants Signature
- Examination Centre
- Exam Date and Time
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Important Instructions
CENTAC Admit Card 2021
The centralized Admission Committee will issue the hall ticket to those who will fulfill the eligibility requirements and will submit the CENTAC Application Form on time. Applicants will download the e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials and other details. If there is a mistake in the Examination Hall Ticket, contact the concerned authority else. It will not be responsible for any loss arising out of it. Moreover, If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display an applicant photograph’s image, paste the photo at the appropriate place, and get it attested from the competent authority.
After downloading the admit card, ensure that the following details, name, subject, Centre mentioned on it are correct. The aspirants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as, without entry, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Moreover, Applicants will not be allowed to appear at the examination center on Dates and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card. The candidates must note that the admit card will not be sent via post. No aspirant will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card will not be issued.
List of the exams for which CENTAC Admit Card
Aspirants can check the list of the PG exams for which hall tickets will release.
- M.Sc (Nursing)
- M.Sc (Agri) & M.Sc (Horti)
- M.V.Sc Courses.
CENTAC 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the following eligibility norms before applying for CENTAC 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national candidates will be eligible to apply for CENTAC 2021.
- Domicile: Candidates belonging to the UT of Puducherry must possess a domicile certificate.
For MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. /A.H/ B.P.T. Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th/ HSC examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology, Botany or Zoology with English as a mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must qualify with a minimum of 50% marks & 40% for reserved category candidates to be eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the course.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics & Chemistry as their mandatory subject along with anyone from Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science subjects.
- Percentage: He/ She must score a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible for the examination.