CDLU Admit Card 2020 – CDLU UG & PG For Annual, Semester Admit Card
CDLU alias Choudhary Devi Lal University has released the official date sheets in 2019 for the exams of various streams and courses. The students need to download their CDLU Admit Card once it is uploaded on the website. The exams will commence in the month of May.
The University will upload the admit cards in the month of April. The candidates will have to download their admit cards so that they are allowed in the exam halls. The CDLU admit card will contain all the important details that are related to the exam.
In this article, we have described the whole process through which a candidate can easily download their admit cards so just scroll down for getting the details of the admit card.
Expected date of Exam
|Exams of CDLU||Date|
|Date of Commencement of theory exams of undergraduate courses||01-05-2020 onwards|
|Date of Commencement of theory exams of postgraduate courses||01-05-202 onwards|
How to download the admit card of CDLU
There are certain steps which are needed to be followed to download the admit card of CDLU.
- Visit the official website of CDLU or Click Here.
- Click on the link Examination and select the admit card 2020 link.
- Once the page is open then select your stream/ exam for the admit card
- Enter your roll number/ enrollment number
- The admit card will open and your details will flash cross-check every detail for any misinformation.
- Download your admit card take a print out of the same and don’t forget to save a soft copy of it.
What does the CDLU admit card contains
Admit cards or Hall tickets are a pass to the exam hall and therefore it is very important that you are very careful about them. Always check your admit card beforehand for any mistake so that you are not troubled in the exam hall. The CDLU admit Card contains the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number/ enrollment number
- Date-sheet of the exam subject wise
- Candidate’s photograph
- Centre of the Exam
- Registration Number
- Father’s name
- Centre code
Courses offered by CDLU
The CDLU offers courses in three specializations such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Specialist Courses.
UG Courses- The CDLU offers many Undergraduate Courses in various streams such as Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science, Bachelors in Business Administrations, Bachelor of Technology, etc.
PG Courses- Apart from Undergraduate Courses the University also offers many Post Graduate courses such as M.COM, M.A., M.Sc, MBA, etc.
Specialist Courses- The CDLU is also known to offer many specialist courses in vivid streams such as LLB, M.Tech, BBA, BCA.
There are a set of instructions that you should follow before attending the exams to avoid any glitch in the exam hall:
- Always check your admit card beforehand to avoid any problem in the exam hall, check your name, course, photograph. If any of them have an error report to the college authority to rectify it.
- Always keep 2 3 copies of the admit card and be extra careful as it is the gateway to your entrance in the exam.
- Check for each exam regularly, it is often seen that students don’t read the date sheet carefully and they end up in preparing for the wrong subject.
- Always carry your own stuff in the exam hall like water, pen, pencil, or any other things required in your exams.
- Reach exam-hall early on the first day of the exam because you will have to find your class, roll number seat, etc on that day.
CDLU alias Choudhary Devi Lal University situated in Hirsa, Haryana. The college offers 117 courses in 13 streams. The CDLU has released admit card for many UG/PG courses for its semester exams. The college also offers postgraduate and specialist courses and accepts the GMAT scores.
We hope you got an idea of the CDLU exam admit card and all the important instructions that are mentioned in the article. Keep checking Sarkarinaukriind.com for any further updates regarding the exams.