CCS University Admission 2020 | Chaudhary Charan Singh University Admission
CCS University Admission 2020- CCS stands for Chaudhary Charan Singh University. The University will soon release the notification for admission 2020. The notification of admission releases on the official website. The admission process starts in online mode only between April to May 2020.
The expected date of starting CCS University Admission 2020 is April to May 2020. So, to know more details about admission read further.
CCS Admission 2020
CCS University offers many UG and PG courses. The procedure for every course is different. CCS University offers admission on a merit basis but also it conducts the exam for some courses.
So, CCS University Admission 2020 will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. The result of exam releases on the official website. For different streams and courses, there is a different form.
Candidates need to first register themselves. After the registration candidate needs to fill the application form. Confirm the application, by paying application fees. You can pay by debit and credit card or net banking.
CCS University Admission 2020 Highlights
CCS University Admission 2020 important details are given. Candidates can check it from the table below.
|Name of the University||CCS University|
|CCS full form||Chaudhary Charan Singh University|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Courses offered||UG ( B.A, B.COM, B.SC) and PG( M.A, M.COM. M.SC)courses|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Name of the Examination||CCS University Entrance exam 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Post category||Admission and applications starting date|
|Address of the University||
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Ramgarh
|Contact number||91 1212763539|
CCS University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The University offers different criteria for different courses. UG and PG course criteria are different. The eligibility criteria are discussed below. So, candidates can go through the criteria before applying.
For UG courses
- Candidates need to pass 10 and 12 classes. Candidate should have pass 10 and 12 from the identified board or institute.
- For B.A course criteria is pass 10+ 12 with a minimum of 50%.
- For B.com course criteria is pass 10+2 with commerce stream. So, it must be completed from a recognized board or university.
- For B.sc course criteria is pass 10+2 with science stream. So, it must be completed from a known board and university.
For PG courses
- Candidates need to do Graduation. Candidate should have a Graduation Degree from the identified board or university.
- Minimum 55% marks score is required.
- For M.Sc course immune bachelors of degree.
- Also, for the M.A course secure bachelors of degree.
NOTE– For some courses, pass marks of entrance exams will be the criteria.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
CCS Admission 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who want to take admission are eagerly waiting for an application form So your search ends here. We have provided the expected dates of CCS University Admission 2020 in the table given below. Candidates can check it from the mentioned table.
Below given dates are the expected dates. So, candidates are asked not to take the dates as confirmed dates.
|Application form starting date||3rd week of April 2020 (expected)|
|Last date to fill the Application form||3rd week of May 2020 (expected)|
|Last date to take out the printout of application form||Last week of May 2020 (expected)|
|Admit card release date||June 2020 (expected)|
|Examination starting date||June or July 2020 (expected)|
|Result Declaration date||August 2020 (expected)|
Documents Required during CCS Admission 2020
Documents required during admission is given below. So, candidates can check before applying for admission. The list of documents are-
- Candidates 10th mark sheet.
- 12th mark sheet of the student.
- Graduation final year degree mark sheet.
- Master final year degree mark sheet.
- Candidate migration certificate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Candidate Signature.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar copy or any other ID proof.
How to Apply for CCS University Admission 2020
Steps of how to apply for CCS Admission 2020 is given. So, the candidate can check it from below:
- Candidates need to first visit the official website.
- The University official website- https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/
- Then candidates need to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, enter all the important details carefully.
- Candidates need to enter their names and date of birth and etc.
- Then candidates need to upload their photo with signature.
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then pay the application fees for form.
- Candidates are asked to takeout the printout of the application for further use.
All the very best!
Keep visiting us and for any query text us in the comment box below. Thank you!