CCL Recruitment 2019: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), a Mini Ratna Company in Jharkhand has published notification and has invited Online and Offline applications from Indian Nationals to fill up 17 Vacancies. CCL has various vacant positions for Pharmacist, Technician, and JSI or Junior Sanitary Inspector Posts at Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) at Darbhanga House in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma or Degree in concerned discipline, here is a golden opportunity for aspirants whose age is below 30 years. They can apply for Pharmacist, Technician and Junior Sanitary Inspector Vacancies in CCL Jobs 2019. After getting selection candidates will get a salary of Rs. 31852.56/- per month. Candidates have to perform at their best in interview or written examination and interview to be a Central Government employee. In this Post You Wll Know Detailed about ccl recruitment 2019.
Post wise vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)||06|
|Junior Sanitary Inspector||03|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Pharmacist (Trainee)||Candidate should have science in 10+2 level or Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act 1948 with valid registration.|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)||Candidate should have Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government|
|Junior Sanitary Inspector||Candidate should pass Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must be qualified Sanitary Inspector Diploma or Certificate Course from any Government recognized institute with at least one year professional experience|
Details of CCL notification:
|Organization Name||Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Pharmacist (Trainee), Technician & JSI|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Written Test.|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19.03.2019|
|Last date of hard copy submission||30.03.2019|
- Minimum Age as on 30.03.2019: 18 years
- Maximum Age as on 30.03.2019: 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates- 5 years, OBC candidates by 3 years
- PWD Candidates -10 years.
- Ex-serviceman as per Government Guidelines.
- All persons ordinarily being domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
- The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots will get relaxation by 5 years.
Application fees and mode of Application
Candidates belonging to general and OBC category should pay Rs 100/- as examination fee and SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted to pay any fee for the same. The payment can be done in online basis through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
How to Apply CCL Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must have a valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates have to log on to http://www.centralcoalfields.in/ind/
- Then go to “Current Openings” and Select the desired post.
- Read the information attentively & Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you are a new user then you have to select “Click here for New Registration”,
- Complete the Registration first and then Click on “Submit”.
- After completing Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all the required details in the application & upload your Photo and Signature.
- Take the print of the application form or save it.
After completing online application aspirants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with all the relevant documents in a sealed envelope to The General Manager, Recruitment Department, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001. The application with all required documents should be reached on or before 30 Mar 2019.