The application form for the CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 12 is now available on the official website. Central Board of Secondary Education has invited online CBSE 12th Result Revaluation for students who are not happy with the obtained marks in the CBSE Board Exam.
The Revaluation Process consists of three parts that are Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books, and CBSE Re-Evaluation of Marks. In the Revaluation process, their marks will be calculated again, and answer sheets will be rechecked by the Competent Authority of the Board.
The last date to apply for the Verification of Marks is on or before 21 July 2020. The deadline to apply for the Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books is on or before 2nd August 2020. The last date to apply for the Re-Evaluation of Marks is on or before 7th August 2020. You need to apply for the application form and pay the prescribed fee on the official website. You can get a direct link to the CBSE 12th result Revaluation from this article.
CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 12
Central Board of Secondary Education has released the online application for CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 12 on the official portal. Those who are not satisfied with their CBSE result marks can apply for the process. They need to pay the prescribed application fee mentioned in the Application form.
As per the notification, you need to pay Rs 500 per subject for Verification of Marks, Rs 700 per subject for Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books, and Rs 100 per subject for Re-Evaluation of Marks through online payment Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card.
You must note that they should submit the application form on or before the given deadline. After that, the Board will start the process of verification/revaluation of the marks and the results for the same will be declared on the official website followed by a formal letter by speed post/e-mail.
CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 12 Important Dates & Fee Details
You can check the important dates and details of the application form from the below table:
|Events||Application Date||Application Fee|
|Verification of Marks||17th July 2020 to 21st July 2020||Rs 500/per subject|
|Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books||1st August 2020 to 2nd August 2020||Rs 700/per answer sheet|
|Re-evaluation of Marks||6th August 2020 to 7th August 2020||Rs100/per answer sheet|
How to apply online for CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 12
There are certain steps which you should follow to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website or www.cbse.nic.in.
- Now find the link “Schedule for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books and Re-Evaluation of Marks 2020 for Class 12 ” available on the homepage
- Then Click on “Apply Online Here”
- Now click on “Apply for Verification-Class 12”
- Then enter all the required details
- Submit the application form and pay the prescribed fee
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Important Points to remember:
- If you apply for the process of Verification of Marks in the prescribed format, then only you will be eligible to apply for the process of Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books.
- If you apply for the process of Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books, then only you will be eligible to apply for the process of Re-Evaluation of Marks.
- In case there is any change in the marks, the board will issue a new Mark Sheet after the declaration of the result of Verification and Re-Evaluation of Marks.
- You must note that the application/processing fee is non-refundable