The application form for the CBSE 10th Result Re-Evaluation is now available on the official website. Central Board of Secondary Education has invited online CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 10 for the students who are not happy with their obtained marks in the CBSE Board Exam. The Revaluation Process consists of three parts i.e Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books, and Re-Evaluation of Marks. In the Revaluation process, their marks will be calculated again, and answer sheets will be rechecked by the Competent Authority of the Board.
The last date to apply for the Verification of Marks is on or before 24th July 2021. The deadline to apply for the Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books is on or before 5th August 2021. The last date to apply for the Re-Evaluation of Marks is on or before 11th August 2021. You need to apply for the application form and pay the prescribed fee on the official website. You can get a direct link to the CBSE Revaluation Form for Class 10 from this article.
CBSE 10th Revaluation Issue 2021 – Overview
|CBSE 10th Revaluation Result 2020 | CBSE X Re-verification/ Photocopy Results|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Class Name||10th (X)|
|Name of Exam||Reverification / Photocopy/ Re-Evaluation|
|Revaluation Application Dates||20th July 2020 to 24th July 2020|
|Revaluation Results Status||Released|
|Mode of Results Declaration||Online|
CBSE 10th Result Re-Evaluation Process
Central Board of Secondary Education has released the online application form for CBSE 10th Result Revaluation on the official portal. Those who are not satisfied with their current marks can apply for the process. They need to pay the prescribed application fee mentioned in the application form.
As per the notification, you need to pay Rs 500 per subject for Verification of Marks & Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books and Rs 100 per subject for Re-Evaluation of Marks through the online payment that is Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card.
You must note that you should submit the application form on or before the given deadline. After that, the Board will start the process of CBSE 10th result Revaluation of the marks and the results for the same will be declared on the official website followed by a formal letter by speed post/e-mail along with CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 12.
CBSE Revaluation Process for Class 10 Important Dates & Fee Details
You can check the important dates and details of the application form from the below table:
|Events||Application Date||Application Fee|
|Verification of Marks||20th July 2021 to 24th July 2021||Rs 500/per subject|
|Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books||4th August 2021 to 5th August 2021||Rs 500/per answer sheet|
|Re-evaluation of Marks||10th August 2021 to 11th August 2021||Rs100/per answer sheet|
How To Apply Online for CBSE 10th Result Revaluation Process
There are certain steps that you should follow to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website or www.cbse.nic.in.
- Now find the link “Schedule for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books and CBSE 10th result Revaluation ” available on the homepage
- Then Click on “Apply Online Here”
- Now click on “Apply for Verification-Class 10”
- Then enter all the required details
- Submit the application form and pay the prescribed fee
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Points to remember:
- If you apply for the process of Verification of Marks in the prescribed format, then only you will be eligible to apply for the process of Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books.
- If you apply for the process of Obtaining a Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books, then only you will be eligible to apply for the process of re-evaluation of Marks.
- In case there is any change in the marks, the board will issue a new Mark Sheet after the declaration of the result of Verification and Re-Evaluation of Marks.
- You must note that the application/processing fee is non-refundable
Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Book
- Only those applicants who have applied for confirmation of Marks Online in a manner as designated above will be available to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s).
- If the applicant aspires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then he/she will have to apply online, as per the program for a re-evaluation of marks.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. Keep visiting us.