Rajasthan BSTC 2020 Application Form – The department of elementary education, Rajasthan, publishes online Rajasthan BSTC application form to apply for D.El.Ed (General) / D.El.Ed (Sanskrit) course. The application form publishes over the official website of BSCTC, education.rajasthan.gov.in. The application method includes filling the online form, uploading scanned images, fill qualifying exam details, pay the application fee, and print the submitted application form. Candidates with maximum of 28 years of age and with 50% marks in 10+2 can apply for Rajasthan Pre D.El.ED, formerly known as BSTC. To know steps to fill Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application form, fee details, documents needed, eligibility, and more, read below.
Rajasthan Elementary Education Department conducts entrance exams of BSTC now known as Pre D.EI.Ed exam for the course of Basic School Teaching Certificate. It is expected that the BSTC Application form will be released on 15th June 2020. Candidates must carefully fill the BSTC Application form when it is available on the official website.
The Board is likely to conduct the exam on 30th August 2020 after the submission of the BSTC Application form. The result is expected to be announced in the month of September 2020. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for further updates.
BSTC Application Form
Rajasthan Elementary Education Department will shortly release the application form in its official website The eligible students who will be appearing for the exam can check the notification of the Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC) with the link given below. The expected date of the exam is May 2020. The students are requested to check the result with their roll number and all the details.
The Board will conduct the entrance exam for the course of the Basic School Teaching Certificate this year. The duration of the course is of 2 years. Candidates who will appear for the exam must secure at least 50% marks for General & 45% marks for OBC/ST/SC. Students can get all the important information about the entrance exam through the official website.
Candidates can check the important dates of the Application form from the below table:
|Application Form||15th June 2020|
|Last Date To Online||15th July 2020|
|Admit card||May 2020|
|Date of exam||30th August 2020|
|Tentative Result||July 2020|
How To Fill BSTC Application Form
- Visit the official website of the Board
- On the home page, students can find menu section
- Find the link of application form the drop-down list
- Now go to “Click here for New Registration” and click on it
- Enter your basic details like Candidate Name, email address, mobile number, etc, and then submit
- In the next step, you have to log in with your email address and password
- An application form will get opened, where you have to fill your personal details, contact details, address, educational details and also need to upload photo & signature.
- In the next step, you have to preview application form and then click on submit
- Once done with that you will be redirected to the payment page
- You can pay via Net banking/ Debit card/Credit card to successfully submit the application form.
BSTC Application Form Fee
|Rajasthan BSTC General paper||Rs 400/-|
|Rajasthan BSTC Sanskrit Paper||Rs 400/-|
|For both General & Sanskrit Paper||Rs 450/-|
BSTC Syllabus 2020
Students who will appear for the examination should be well aware of the syllabus. They can check the BSTC syllabus from the below table.
|Mental Ability||Reasoning, Discrimination, Analogy, Relationship, Analysis, and Logical Thinking.|
|General Awareness of Rajasthan||Historical Aspect, Social Aspect, Art, Culture and Literature Aspect, Political Aspect, Economic Aspect, Geographical Aspect, Folk Life, Social Aspect, and Tourism Aspect of the state of Rajasthan|
|Teaching Aptitude||Teaching-learning, Professional Attitude, Communication Skills, Leadership Quality, Creativity, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, and Social Sensitivity.|
|Language Ability||Students have to attempt questions from English, Hindi or Sanskrit. For English, the syllabus is Comprehension, Vocabulary, One Word Substitution, Spotting Errors, Narration, Prepositions, Articles, Connectives, Correction of Sentences, Kind of Sentences, Sentence Completion, Tense, Synonym, Antonym, and Spelling Errors|
BSTC Exam Pattern 2020
Students can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of Exam||BSTC/ Pre D.EI.Ed exam|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|Subjects||Mental ability, Rajasthan General Awareness, Teaching aptitude, English, Language Ability( Hindi & Sanskrit)|
|Official website||Click Here|
BSTC Time Table
Rajasthan Elementary Education Department has released the time table of the BSTC exam on its official website. The Exam is likely to conduct on 30th August 2020. The students can check & download the time table from the official website. The Board conducts exam for the students who aspire to become a teacher.
Students who are desperately waiting for the notification and time-table of the entrance exam, you should regularly check the official website. It is expected that the application form will be released in the month of April 2020. Students should regularly check the official website for the latest updates of the BSTC exam.
Rajasthan BSTC Result 2020
BSTC Result 2020 is expected to be released in the month of September 2020. The candidates can download it from the official website. They can check the link of the BSTC Result exam on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the result
How To Check BSTC Result
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Visit the official website of the Board
- On the home page, students will find the menu section
- Now click on BSTC exam from the drop-down list
- Find the link of BSTC result
- Click on the link that will redirect you to the result page
- Check the result tab on the official home page by entering the registration number given in BSTC Application
- Now find and click on the login page
- After clicking on it fill the required details.
- Once you submit the details you can view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.