BRO Recruitment 2020 – 540 Post 10th Pass Government Job In Construction
BRO Recruitment 2020 releases the job notification for Multi-skilled workers.BRO stands for Border Roads Organisation. It is going to recruit 540 MULTI SKILLED WORKER. To maintains and develop the road networks in India’s border areas.
Also, connecting its neighboring countries. Currently, it is available in twenty-one states, one of them are UT(Andaman and Nicobar Islands). And neighboring countries such as Afghanistan, Bhutan, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.
Recently Border Road Organisation invited candidates for vacancies in the Ministry of Defence for Government Job. So, the Border Roads Organisation publishes the latest employment news notification to fill up 540 vacancies.
|Sl No||Name of Post||No. of Post Vacancy|
|1||MULTI SKILLED WORKER
(Driver engine static)
BRO Recruitment 2020
So, interested candidates with Matriculation or Higher Degree can apply. They can use the prescribed format of application. Also, send the same to COMMANDANT, GREF CENTRE, DIGHI CAMP, PUNE- 411 0 So, send it through the registered post within 45 days from the date of publication of notification.
So, candidates must submit the application in the prescribed format only. And must also sign at the prescribed places. The application should be on a good quality A4 size bond paper using one side only.
So, make ensure that while printing the format it confirms the prescribed format.The candidates can also make a photocopy of the application format as given in the Employment News. Also it is given in Rozgar Samachar and then fill up the details.
So, download the application format from the link given below. Also, candidates should send their application form before the closing date in advance.
Applicants should recognize the Advertisement No, date and the post which is applied. And also submit to the commandant through Registered post along with acknowledgment.
Note: Only Male candidates can apply.
So, call letter for PET and Practical test will be sent to candidates by ordinary post. And the same can be seen on the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) website at http://bro.gov.in/
Results of qualified candidates for appearing in Written Test along with the date of Written Test and venue will also be published on the website at bro.gov.in
Candidates who are selected, based on Combined Merit List in Written Test only and will have to undergo Medical Examination.
BRO Recruitment 2020 Application fees
Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable). Pay fees directly through an online URL link http://bro.gov.in/ in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015.
No other mode of payment will be accepted. So, candidates must attach a copy of the e-receipt along with his application form.
There is no Application fees for SC or ST and Physically Handicapped candidates.
Application Fee For Each Category Mentioned As Below
|General candidates including Ex-servicemen||50|
|Other Backward Class candidates||50|
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||NIL|
|Physically Handicapped Persons||NIL|
BRO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Border Roads Organisation Recruitment eligibility criteria are given below. So, candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply for it.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor or Vehicles and Tractors from Industrial Training Institute.
- or Industrial Trade Certificate or National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades
- or State Council for Vocational Training or candidates should pass the Class 2 course for Driver Plant
- Also, Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
- So, soldiers Qualification Regulations from the office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defense.
- So, candidates must qualify in proficiency tests in the trade conducted by the Border Roads Organisation.
- Also, candidates must qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation(BRO) guidelines which are provided in the official link.
- So, candidates should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation(BRO) guidelines.
Rs. 5,200-20,200/-Month (7th Pay)
So, candidates applying for BRO Recruitment 2020 should have 18 to 25 years.
BRO Recruitment Age relaxation is discussed below. So candidates can check it from the below points.
- So, for OBC age relaxation is 3 years
- For ST and SC its 5years
- 10years of Age Relaxation for PWD candidates
- So, for Central Government Civilian employee Age relaxation is up to 45 years
- And also for Departmental candidates, it’s 45 years
- So, for UR and for Group C age relaxation is 43 years.
How to Apply for BRO Multi-skilled 540 Post
- So, firstly visit the official website.
- Then go and click in the advertisement link.
- After BRO notification will open
- After that read the notification carefully.
- Then read all the eligibility criteria.
- So, enter all the important details.
- After filling all the details check it carefully.
- Then make the payment.
- So, after paying the fees click on the ‘Submit’ button
- After submitting save the form in the PDF format.
- Also, takeout the printout for future use.
Points to be Remembered for Multi Skilled Worker Post
- The application should be filled in the prescribed format only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the above post.the candidate applied more than one application for the above post.
- So, candidates should affix the latest photograph in an application form and Admit Card.
- Also, candidates should be in the state of having an adequate number (Minimum 08) of photographs with himself.
- So, candidates need not enclose any envelope duly affixed with a postage stamp with the application.
- Also, call letter will be sent at Government expense to eligible candidates as well as it will be shown in website www.bro.gov.in
So, applications that are repeating this advertisement number should be submitted within 45 working days. From the date of publication of applications. Also,60 days for the candidates who are in the state of Mizoram, Manipur, and Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh and Division of the State Jammu and Kashmir. Also, from the state of Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Sub-division of Chambal and District of the State Himachal Pradesh, the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep. As per the Border Roads Organisation( BRO) Recruitment 2020 format of application.