Brij University Admit Card 2020 – Download UG And PG Brij Admit Card
Brij University Admit Card 2020 Maharaja Surajmal Brij University releases admit card. Brij University Admit card 2020 is released on 12th March 2020.
So, the Brij University issues admit card online on the official website. Candidates who have applied for Admission needs to download the Admit card. So, to download the Admit Card candidates need to enter the form number.
So, the official link to download the admit card is available here. To know further details read further.
Brij University Admit Card 2020
The admit card releases on the official website. The university releases the Admit card for UG and PG courses. Candidates can download Admit card by entering personal details and Form number.
So, Brij Admit card 2020 is given to those candidates who will take admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses for the session 2020. Also, the admit card will be given to those candidates only who will give the exam.
Also, candidates need to read all the instructions carefully which is mention on the admit card
Maharaja Surajmal Admit card Important Dates
So, candidates who will give the exam are waiting for their admit cards. Below dates are the expected or tentative dates.
Candidates are asked not to take these dates as confirm dates because it can get changed. So, dates can be changed by Brij University at any time.
Candidates can check the dates from the table given below.
|Admit Card 2020 Release date||12th March 2020|
|Brij University Examination 2020||March or April 2020 (Expected)|
|Result Declaration||will be declared soon|
How to Download Brij University Admit Card
The process of how to download is given below. So, the candidate can follow the given easy steps to download it.
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of Brij University
- After that click on the ‘Admit Card’ official link.
- Then candidates need to download the Admit card
- You can do so by entering your Course type and Exam type.
- So, after filling all the that candidates need to enter their form and Roll number
- After that click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then the Admit card will open on the display.
- Now, candidates can check their Admit card.
- So, now download the admit card and
- Also, takeout print out for future use.
Details mentioned on the Admit card
Details mentioned in Admit Card are given below. Candidates can check the details from below-
- Candidates name
- Date of Birth
- Examination hall venue
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Examination hall reporting time
- Roll and Registration Number
- Name of the Board conducting exam
- Candidate photo and Signature