BRAOU Result 2020 – Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University UG/PG Result
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University will announce the BRAOU Results soon on the official website. It expected that the BRAOU Result would be available in October 2020. The university is likely to conduct the semester exam for the UG/PG course in July/August 2020.
Earlier the semester exam was scheduled in June 2020, but now they have postponed it till further notice. The latest notification will inform the date of the exam for UG and PG courses in July 2020. It is a suggestion to students to regularly check the official website at www.braouonline.in in to get the latest updates of the exam.
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University, initially known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, was set up on 26th August 1982 through an Act of the AP State Legislature (APOU Act 1982). They conduct the semester exams for the UG & PG courses such as CBCS Semester-1, B.Ed, MBA, and various other courses every year.
The students can check the result with their Roll Number. Earlier, the semester exam scheduled in June 2020, but now they have postponed the exams until further notice. They will conduct the review soon after declaring the dates of the exam.
Students who are eagerly waiting for the dates of the semester exam should check the official website regularly. Those looking for BRAOU Results should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exams, a method to download the result, Admit Card, etc.
B.R.Ambedkar Open University Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the semester exam from the below table:
|Time Table||July 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020|
|Date of Exam||July/August 2020|
|Tentative Result||October 2020|
How To Check BRAOU Result
There are specific steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Then find the link of the result under the “Latest News” Tab
- Then select the course and click on it
- After that, a new page will open
- Now enter your Roll No
- Click on ‘Submit’ and view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Details of the B.R.Ambedkar Open University
BRAOU Result will be declared soon on the official website, so students are advised to keep their Hall Ticket properly as it has got important details like the Candidate Name & Register no. Without these important details, the candidate will not be able to have access to their result. The results will consist of the following information:
- Name of the University
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- The subject list
- Status of Result
After the semester exam results are declared, many students may not be satisfied with their marks. So they can apply for the revaluation process, where their scores will calculate again to ensure the accuracy of the result. Students need to fill the application form and pay the prescribed fee. Students must wait for the official notification and regularly check the official website.
B.R.Ambedkar Open University Hall Ticket
BRAOU is likely to release the Hall Ticket in June 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the University. They can check the link of Hall Ticket on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the Hall Ticket.
How to download BRAOU Hall Ticket
There are specific steps which you should follow to download the Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Now find the link of admit card on the homepage and click on it
- After that, a new login page will open
- Login with your details like Registration No, DOB, password, etc.
- Click on the Hall Ticket option and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Hall Ticket.
There is a set of instructions which students should take care of before leaving for the exam:
- Before 15-20 minutes of the exam, always reach the exam hall to avoid any glitch in reaching the center.
- Always carry your stuff like a pen, pencil, or other stationery.
- Carry your Hall Ticket and other required documents to the exam hall.
- Items prohibited in the examination hall are electronic gadgets, mobile, calculators.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam; instead, do as much as you know.