BPSMV Admission 2020 – BPSMV Entrance, Form, Date, Eligibility, Process
The BPSMV Admission authority will release the official notification for admission in various streams for the session 2020-21 soon. Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishvidalaya is a women University in Haryana. The students who are interested in getting admission for various UG/PG courses can apply for the application process.
The admission process is followed by an entrance exam for which the students have to download their admit cards. The following article covers all the important details related to the BPSMV admission application form, admit card and results.
BPSMV Admission Date
Below are the tentative dates that are important for candidates. It is suggested to all interested candidates regularly to get the final date of BPSMV Admission 2020.
|Application form start Date||3rd week of May|
|Last Date of application submission||4th week of June|
|Admit Card release date||1st week of July|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of July|
|Declaration Merit List||4th week of July|
BPSMV Admission Application Process
There are two ways of filling the BPSMV Admission application form both Online and Offline. The University will release the application form on its official website. The candidates who wish to take admission can keep a regular tab on the website. There are two categories in which the university takes admission. The first is a UG course and the second is the PG course.
How To Apply For BPSMV Admission 2020
There are certain steps that the candidates should follow to successfully fill the BPSMV Admission application form.
- Visit the official website i.e. bpsmvoa.digitaluniversity.ac/
- After clicking on the official link the page will open
- The candidates will have to choose whether they are new admission or existing student
- After choosing between the two clicks on the save button.
- Now the application form will open and candidates need to fill it very carefully
- Choose the stream for which you are applying
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature if you fill the form online
- After this go through the form once again before submitting finally
- For the fee payment which is Rs 500 for the General category and Rs 150 for SC/BC
- After submitting the payment take a printout of your application form and the payment receipt.
BPSMV Admission Eligibility Criteria
The University offers courses in three categories i.e. UG/PG/M. Phil so let’s have a look on what is the eligibility criteria for all the three categories:
|BPSMV Admission Courses||Eligibility|
|UG||The candidates who want to apply for the UG courses should have passed the 10+2 with at least 50% are eligible for the admission in the UG courses.|
|PG||The candidates who wish to apply for the PG courses must have passed their UG courses with a minimum percentage of 55%.|
|Phil & Ph.D.||The candidate who wants to apply for the M.phil and Ph.D. should have completed their PG course with 55%.|
BPSMV Admission Admit Card
The admission for the BPSMV admission will be concluded through a common entrance exam for all the courses. After filling the application form the university will issue admit cards to all the students appearing for the exam. The students should download the admit card once it is uploaded by the University.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
After downloading the candidates should check for any of the discrepancies. If there is any glitch in the admits card then the candidates should immediately report it to the university. This is because the candidate’s candidature can be canceled by the exam authority.
Steps to download BPSMV Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the BPSMV
- A page will open in which you will have to click on the Examination Bar.
- After this click on the Admit Card section
- Enter your Registration number and Password
- The admit card will display all your personal details
- Check all the information and then take a print out of the admit card and save it for future
Details on the BPSMV Admit Card
The admit card of the BPSMV Admission entrance exam of BPSMV will have the following details printed on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre
- Registration Number
The BPSMV Admission results will be declared by the 3rd/4th week of July of the common entrance exams conducted by the University. The candidates should keep a regular tab on the official website for any updates regarding the results of the common entrance exam. The University will display the results online so the candidates should keep their Registration numbers handy.
How to Check the BPSMV Admission Result
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow in order to check the results of the entrance exams of BPSMV:
- Click o the official website of BPSMV
- Click on the Examination bar and then choose the results
- After this, a page will open and then enter the Registration number
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout of the results and keep it for future use.