The application form for BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 is available online now. Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the application form for the recruitment of 373 posts of Auditor on 21.10.2020. The eligible candidates can apply for the online application till 18th November 2020. The selection of the candidate will be conducted in three stages such as the Preliminary Exam. Mains Exam, and Interview. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of the exam. Read further to get the link to the online recruitment form.
BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission has invited online application form from eligible applicants for the post of Auditor for a total of 373 Vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment form till 18th November 2020. The selection of the candidate will be conducted in three stages such as the Preliminary Exam. Mains Exam, and Interview. The exam dates will be available soon on the official website.
The candidate needs to submit the application form before the last date. Check this article to get all the important updates such as Key dates, eligibility, how to apply, Vacancies, how to check to admit card, important instruction.
BPSC Auditor Recruitment Key Dates
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||21.10.2020|
|Last date of application form||18th November 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Preliminary Exam||Available Soon|
|Publication of Results||Available Soon|
How to apply for BPSC Auditor Recruitment
There are certain steps which candidate should follow to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Click on the link to the recruitment
- Fill the form with the asked details like Basic Details, Contact Details, Education Details, and upload the required documents such as a photograph, signature, and etc
- Submit the form and proceed to pay the application fee
- Take the print out of the application form after successfully submitting it.
BPSC Auditor Recruitment Application Fees
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the fees to apply for the process:
|Application Fees||Rs 600||Rs 150|
BPSC Auditor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the process:
|AGE Limit||Minimum AGE: 21 years|
Maximum AGE for UR (Male)- 37 years
OBC/Female Maximum AGE is-40 years
Maximum AGE for SC/ST- 42 years
|Educational Qualification||Candidate possess a Bachelors Degree in the Economics/ Commerce/Statistics/Mathematics or MBA/ICWA/CA from a recognized University/Institutions|
BPSC Auditor Recruitment Vacancies
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the vacancies details:
BPSC Auditor Recruitment Admit Card
The admit card will be released a few days before the date of the examination on the official website. The applicant can access the hall ticket from the official website via the correct login details such as Registration Number and password. Candidate can check the link of the admit card on the home page of the official website.
How to Download
Applicants need to check the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find and click on the link of the admit card
- Then login with correct asked details
- Now click on the download option of the admit card.
- Download or take a printout of the hall ticket.
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.